Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it will be released tomorrow, hard to say. Can see it coming any time soon though. Disgrace about the personal attacks!!! :mad:

Just shows that people are moronic, ungrateful b*****ds. to **** with them

i'm a member of the greek forum in question and the people who did it have already apologised to Miles and admitted they were in the wrong. Bet he never mentioned that bit

i'm a member of the greek forum in question and the people who did it have already apologised to Miles and admitted they were in the wrong. Bet he never mentioned that bit

this was your fist post so you joined up to say that..?

actually he barely talked about it he just said it delayed him.

iv been a member on here ages i just dont post. not that thats any business of yours anyway

Just setting the record straight for people calling the people in question without knowing the full story. Also been a lot of abuse on the forum from English a number which are probably from this thread or have read it who don't understand greek and have been told this but didnt understand

It's only one day... Hardly a massive deal.

Neil Brock posted this

This thread is walking a dangerously close line to being closed. It's not coming out tonight, it'll be out when it's ready and we'll announce when it's ready on this forum first. We cannot and unfortunately will not give a definitive date until it is ready so please don't ask. We'd rather take our time and try to make sure there are no issues whatsoever than release it too early. Yes I know it's frustrating waiting for something, but please try and do it in a civil manner. Cheers.​

Do you mind linking some of the things in that forum??

Would love for it to be out tomorrow. Can't start a Villa save until it does...

si always get abused dont they i remember my time on football manager live before i got banned from the whole game despite only being a ******* in 1 gameworld cus the people in there were ****** :p either way whenever an update didnt go well it was like si are **** from everyone :p.

iv been a member on here ages i just dont post. not that thats any business of yours anyway

Just setting the record straight for people calling the people in question without knowing the full story. Also been a lot of abuse on the forum from English a number which are probably from this thread or have read it who don't understand greek and have been told this but didnt understand
members of your forum launched a personal attack on him, you cant complain if there is a backlash from the rest of the community

i think the patch will turn fm 11 into what its supposed to be....Amazing!

you're right. just had a browse through and it was like "o my good god". some people need to get a grip and grow the **** up
its a very depressing insight into human nature, much like this forum at times

Do you mind linking some of the things in that forum??

Can do mate if you understand greek or i can translate them for you. i'd rather do it through pm though as i dont wanna get dragged into the whole thing

members of your forum launched a personal attack on him, you cant complain if there is a backlash from the rest of the community

2 members not the whole greek population like people seem to think

Status
Not open for further replies.