Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not justifying it i agree it was bang out of order but the people have apologised and he has been apolgised to a number of times from people who had nothing to do with it trying to keep the peace and yet he still continues his rant. Why? Admit it was a couple of prats who said something they regret and get on with it
he hasnt continued his rant so stop making things up, he hasnt even spoken at length about it, he made a tweet.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

cut it out. i will deal with any comments if needed

GET ON WITH IT MILLESSI!!!!

moaning isnt getting him anywhere hes just attention seeking
your moaning isnt getting you anywhere either

As Mike said Miles isnt a programmer, even if he was I wouldnt expect him to be working at 9pm surly he is off-duty atm

he hasnt continued his rant so stop making things up, he hasnt even spoken at length about it, he made a tweet.

Making things up? 50 tweets in about an hour... i might not agree with you but im not a liar

GET ON WITH IT MILLESSI!!!!

moaning isnt getting him anywhere hes just attention seeking

They make the patches for free and just coz you buy a game it does not entitle you to patches. So for this reason they can release it whenever the **** they like.....

Excuse the language.

Making things up? 50 tweets in about an hour... i might not agree with you but im not a liar
people are asking him about it now. he only made one original tweet. You guys are just gonna have to live with the flak, pretty simple really.

Congratulations on being drawn in and devolving this thread into yet another argument.

Congratulations on being drawn in and devolving this thread into yet another argument.
If i could, i'd have killed this thread already

Patch 11.3 delayed by one day
great well worth a thread NOT,has no one any patience like most say its out when its out get over it
all in all this thread is **** and has turned into more **** and should be closed,enough said :)

people are asking him about it now. he only made one original tweet. You guys are just gonna have to live with the flak, pretty simple really.

The flak lol not at all and i'm not even greek i just happen to speak greek because my grandfather was

Im just relaying the facts to save the forum getting abuse from people who dont know what there talking about. Probably from some members on here which makes people on here just as bad as the people who abused miles in my book blaming a whole country for 2 people

no one comment on this thread anymore because what mike says is rite and if you disagree he wont be happy and complain and send you warnings ....

no one comment on this thread anymore because what mike says is rite and if you disagree he wont be happy and complain and send you warnings ....
thats right, i tend to infract people for pointless posts after i warn them that its not a free for all

im just having a discussion with Mike nobodys arguing or losing there rag over it just a debate on the situation

******* pathetic that we can't even have a thread discussing a patch release without a bunch of nobs ruining it for everyone. People need to get a grip on reality.

I'd rather SI took their time and got the patch sorted than rush it for a bunch of nubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.