Status
Not open for further replies.
its a very depressing insight into human nature, much like this forum at times

We're not THAT bad, let's be honest. I am of the opinion that the SI forums are worse than these ones, hence why I only use FM-Base.

Neil Brock posted this
This thread is walking a dangerously close line to being closed. It's not coming out tonight, it'll be out when it's ready and we'll announce when it's ready on this forum first. We cannot and unfortunately will not give a definitive date until it is ready so please don't ask. We'd rather take our time and try to make sure there are no issues whatsoever than release it too early. Yes I know it's frustrating waiting for something, but please try and do it in a civil manner. Cheers.​

so its not out tonight

2 members not the whole greek population like people seem to think
i never said the backlash would be particularly justified...

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

We're not THAT bad, let's be honest. I am of the opinion that the SI forums are worse than these ones, hence why I only use FM-Base.
yeah the si forums are terrible, at least the general discussion part is

I don't really understand how it makes any difference whether you know or not unless you're planning some massive FM party and need to send the invites out early. It'll be out when it's ready as we've said, and as we've said for every patch for every FM version in the past - the fact we've said it'll be February/March time is probably us being more specific than we have been in previous years and if anything has prompted more people asking when it'll be out. I don't mean to be rude or anything and hope I don't come across that way, it's just I'd rather be testing the patch and making sure it's perfect for release rather than addressing concerns about when it'll be out

Lol at what Neil Said to some guy

That is true. I've browsed through it a couple of times, and I've seen some real eye-openers. Lot of ******* and moaning-it was absolutely ridiculous. Yeah, there may be a few dodgepot mcdougalls on this forum sometimes, but nothing compared to whats on there. Vast majority on here are pretty much respectful and open to a bit of banter, and talk a lot of sense on a variety of subjects. Didn't like the SI forums one bit

hahahahahaaa he should keep his fingers on doing the work and listen to ppls views instead using his fingers typin bollocks on his twitter about it fs ! boohoo get on with what your payed to do fs miles.

tottaly un-profesional of him.

hahahahahaaa he should keep his fingers on doing the work and listen to ppls views instead using his fingers typin bollocks on his twitter about it fs ! boohoo get on with what your payed to do fs miles.

you are kidding right?

exactly the kind of person im talking about. you know hes an executive, and nt a programmer right?

And to think, I was praising this forum...

You fool. He wouldn't be responding to it unless people were actually attacking him about it. He has every right when people attack him to respond. People weren't airing their views, they were just being ridiculous and moronic. There's no need to listen to them at all.

Or you, for that matter...

obviously needs lessons in how to troll properly. you muppett

Status
Not open for further replies.