Now off to update my guide for Dnipro!!! Giuliano and Samuel Inkoom in the box yeah baby :D

Croatia
-------
- Fixed Croatian Second Division missing a winter transfer window.

This is something that used to bug me since FM09 they never had the winter transfer window?! Now it has finally been resolved.

This is something that used to bug me since FM09 they never had the winter transfer window?! Now it has finally been resolved.

Well, if it was never reported, you can't really blame SI for not fixing it.

Why is Ishmael Miller not on loan at QPR? Didn't think he was an emergency loan?

Very good patch thus far, some funny transfers too. Just saw Joan Capdevila join Spurs for 2.1m, bargain!. Also for anyone who is managing a top team Josue is available on a loan and he pwns.
were dose
Josue
play?

Great :) malaga with there new source of finances should be interesting

Happy days, i can now get on with my long term save game, going to do 100 seasons with tottenham
again Ctall? was about to start with them last night :) hahaha :) i forgot it came out today, started with Lyon, doing a Wonderkid test :)

Chelsea have no money wonder why maybe they blow half of it on torres lol

Fmrte

FMRTE (v4.1.2) doesn't work with the new patch ..
When will there be a new FMRTE version ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Did anyone tried to offer to clubs a player that was "Wnt" ? I mean for twice they were valued ?

patch 11.3 it`s a bad joke from SI :

- passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass
- the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float
- marking players is from another world ... man or zonal , it doesn`t matter - it`s a joke
- pace and acceleration doesn`t matter if it`s under 15-16 , they`re running like they`re 80yo

and many many more

Last edited:
Is Konchesky still at Liverpool on everyone elses game? He is on mine but my mate is saying hes not on his..

Is Konchesky still at Liverpool on everyone elses game? He is on mine but my mate is saying hes not on his..

Your mate is either using a custom database or is a few days/weeks into his game and Koncheskey may have already moved away from Liverpool as i imagine the AI is programmed with Koncheskey unhappy and looking for a move.

Can someone post some of the top players off the transfer list, please?

It crashing for me when I want to continue to a match. Anyone with the same problem? :(