i want to use the new patch but already have a save, can i not use the patch on my current save so i have to start a new game for the patch to take effect?

so many answers to the post above -- all you have to do is check

i want to use the new patch but already have a save, can i not use the patch on my current save so i have to start a new game for the patch to take effect?

Read my OP, it;s the first thing i wrote.

does the new patch effect german and dutch sides in your current save?

" Prevented user from being able to get excessively high transfer fees for thier players after negotiating enquiry offers."

This means that we can now sell players for as much as we can (if the player is worth it) ? or it stops you ?

" Prevented user from being able to get excessively high transfer fees for thier players after negotiating enquiry offers."

This means that we can now sell players for as much as we can (if the player is worth it) ? or it stops you ?

So this means that you have to accept ****** offers if you have a top class player to sell ... just like before the patch.

Last edited:
No it stops a bug where if you negotiated an enquiry made a club for your player, you could sometimes ask for a really high amount and the buying club would accept this.

who ever wants screenshots of any players in the 11.3 patch just ask me!!! (i hope this is ok Jake)

i know but that is with a different patch and some players skills ahve been changed

Try you guys to offer a wanted player to clubs for twice that he is worth. See if it works.

has this patch got were clubs have got to break even by a certain date to be in a uefa comp??

- Helped prevent really high profile long serving managers from deciding to move slightly downwards or sideways in terms of club movement.

Yes! Finally. I'l no longer see David Moyes leaving 5th place Everton for 18th place Aston Villa.

Still haven't fixed the K-league squad registration problems. Very disappointed in that.

Very good patch thus far, some funny transfers too. Just saw Joan Capdevila join Spurs for 2.1m, bargain!. Also for anyone who is managing a top team Josue is available on a loan and he pwns.