Im struggling to remove the fake patch via steam. I go to steam...how do i go to apps and then to data? Please help :D

Where exactly should i click after going to my steam?

Is selling players better this patch? I get no normal offers at all, only their normal value. Offering my players to other clubs gives me some offers higher than normal, but they are always non-negotiable.

Im struggling to remove the fake patch via steam. I go to steam...how do i go to apps and then to data? Please help :D

Where exactly should i click after going to my steam?

You dont open steam, you do it via the steam folders in your C drive. Read the instruction more carefully.

how do you remove fake inc via steam? can it work on a save game?

eden hazrard was listed for loan :O (didn't get him though :( )

and i don't understand this:

eden hazrard was listed for loan :O (didn't get him though :( )

and i don't understand this:

Cavani is on loan at Napoli, but has signed a pre contract agreement to join permenantly when his deal with Palermo expires.

ok thanks and also do you know why eden hazard was listed for loan because he is like there best player??

ok thanks and also do you know why eden hazard was listed for loan because he is like there best player??

No idea, unless it happens on everyones game then its probably just a random fall out with his manager.

i can't install it "is not a valid Win32 application"....anyone???:'(

Is the filetype '.exe' ?

If not, put .exe on the end of the filename and then double click it.

Try downloading using a differnet browser, or try the torrent download of the patch rather than the direct download, as suggested above.

I am waiting a while, there is too much strain on the server ATM :(

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Probably downloaded MAC version XD

I am waiting a while, there is too much strain on the server ATM :(

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Probably downloaded MAC version XD

no way:)

FFs been waiting for this for ages and now it's out my laptop ******* breaks down! :'( (btw If ur wondering how I typed this I'm on my iPod!)