ok so i have steam and didnt update anything, so decided to download the patches. The first one didnt work, so decided to download the one for the CD version just to see what happened (im a dumbass) and i ****** the game because it always says ''insert CD''

so ive uninstalled it and i guess ill install it again, but what do i have to do in order for the patch to work or for steam to update?

Steam will auto patch the game unless you have set it not to.

i had LFC Marshalls transfer update and i am halfway through a rather dissappointing man united save lol.

Is the new patch worth starting a new game over?, bearing in mind i already had the winter transfers through LFC'S update, but obviously this patch is meant to also fix bugs etc, is it worth it?

ta.

The bug fixes and match engine changes are save game compatible, so you can patch the game and continue your current save.

Where do you save the patch if your not on steam?
First year away from steam, first patch downloadoing >.<

You don't save it anywhere. Download it to somewhere easy to find, eg desktop or my documents.

Then double click the file and it will self install.

this might seem a little stupid but i would appreciate some help...
i am using the a fm11 version which i dwnloaded from a website.its an iso file which i hav to load through softwares like daemon tools for playing.i can't figure out which patch should i go for(as in pc russian,byteshield or box).i tried all of them for the previous 2 patches but none worked.
NEED SOME HELP GUYZ PLZ....

Can anyone confirm whether Enzo Zidane is in the patch? Before it was released I was using LFCMarshall's update where he is included of course, and then when the official patch came out I started a Villareal game and he was on there. Yesterday I started a new game as United after deleting Marshall's update, and he isn't in the Madrid U19s ???

Did you load the Spanish leagues~?

As far as i know he isn't on the game, isn't he on,y 14/15?

Did you load the Spanish leagues~?

As far as i know he isn't on the game, isn't he on,y 14/15?

Yes to both questions. Is there a chance that he was still included in my Villareal game because I hadn't yet deleted Marshall's update?

Yes to both questions. Is there a chance that he was still included in my Villareal game because I hadn't yet deleted Marshall's update?

I suspect that would be why yes. In real life as far as i can tell, he plays for Cadete which i think is the u-16 team, obviously the u16 squad is not on FM 2011.

I suspect that would be why yes. In real life as far as i can tell, he plays for Cadete which i think is the u-16 team, obviously the u16 squad is not on FM 2011.

Ok, if I start a new game I'll just download Marshall's update again.

Thanks for the help :)

do not download this on safari browser, it won't work, do it on internet explorer!

Is it possible to continue your saves game WITH transfer updates when updating to patch 11.3 or do you have to start a new game to get the transfer updates??

And if possible then how?