how can the patch be out before the actual game is out?

link doesn't work for me

Steam has auto patched the game for anyone who has preloaded it.

The link works fine for me, dling now

Suppose they had to release patch ready for all you midnight steam users

This is Legit and does work :) - screenshot proof below

8vfEL.png

can someone post the direct link to the download.....with the .exe or .rar at the end. Thankjs

We are pleased to announce that the Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.1.0 is now available to download ahead of the release of Football Manager 2011 in your respective regions.

This is to ensure that the patch is available as soon as the game is available at Midnight in each region, and will also allow the patch to be seeded online to ensure quicker download speeds for all users.

People who purchase and download their copy of the game through STEAM OR activate their boxed copy through STEAM need not worry as their patch is activated automatically.

If you have purchased the game in Russia, please DO NOT try and download these patches. We are currently finalising a specific patch for Russian users and this will be made available imminently.

Patch Details:
We highly recommend that you download this patch to ensure you enjoy the best Football Manager 2011 experience available.

DOWNLOAD THE PATCH HERE

This patch contains several updates including the recent new owner situation at Liverpool FC and the change in circumstance and points deduction at Dundee FC.

To see the full change list click here

i hate all of you :'( i have to wait until four pm tomorrow to play it :mad:

wow they have as recent as the Dundee thing, that's quite impressive

link isn't working for me. Probably a good thing because I don't really want to be up all night with work at 5am tomorrow :S

patch........checked
game.........not
result.........fu*king wait