patch is out guys! go to footballmanager.com/patch use firefox it wouldnt let me download it on internet explorer im downloading it the now its 172mb

Game will be available to play on Steam in the next 45mins, according to Miles and of course will auto update.

the page doesn't load in IE for me & the link in firefox to the download doesn't work...lol :(

Working now! :D

Last edited:
If you have purchased the game in Russia, please DO NOT try and download these patches. We are currently finalising a specific patch for Russian users and this will be made available imminently.

Is it because of the pirates who downloaded illegally? :')

it doesn't matter how many times the link is posted, its not working for me

can somebody who has succesfully downloaded it upload it to the 'official patches' in the download section? (so that people who are having trouble with the link can use the patch too)

Im downloading now for you lot and will upload to media file :)

it doesn't matter how many times the link is posted, its not working for me

can somebody who has succesfully downloaded it upload it to the 'official patches' in the download section? (so that people who are having trouble with the link can use the patch too)

its because too many people are dowloading a patch (Thats what I think :S)

It didnt worked for me in IE. It did on Chrome.

I am downloading the game from Steam now hope I can play before midnight!!

The patch is uploading to media file, for everyone who the link wont work for!

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

thanks mate :D

Don't mention it mate , any time.:)

Available now for Steam Users

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Dark skin and retro skin available after patch.