If you had had your Steam locale set as Europe, it is available now:D

And with the game updated I think I'm about ready to start.

Screw the demo, this is for real.

I have russian version from Zamunda, and now when i installed the patch i can't open the game... Why?

I have russian version from Zamunda, and now when i installed the patch i can't open the game... Why?
The Russian game leaked early and was pirated everywhere.

This is probably the reason why SI have made a seperate Russian version of the patch to be released in the near future. Not sure why though, it's just put out all Russian folk and pirates will still be able to download new rips of the game not from Russia.

SI warned that if your game is from Russia, the new patch won't work.

The Russian game leaked early and was pirated everywhere.

This is probably the reason why SI have made a seperate Russian version of the patch to be released in the near future. Not sure why though, it's just put out all Russian folk and pirates will still be able to download new rips of the game not from Russia.
So, better solution is to download the Reoladed one from Zamunda. I can't wait more for russian patch.

Ouch... bye bye

Little off topic but I downloaded the game off steam and I'm just wondering if I'll be able to play the game at midnight on offline mode? Will I have to be on Internet in order to get the game activated by Steam at midnight?

Wow, he really did walk into that one...

Anyone ordered there's from Zavvi and got it yet?

Read through the patch notes - a lot more changes than I had expected :D

I won't have time to actually play until after next week though... Uni assignments... :mad:

Has anyone else had problems installing the patch onto the game? I'm not using Steam and it says something about skins when its installing object 118 or something, and then closes

**** ive started a game ( half way through a season) and i've seen this thread...Start again groan.

Has anyone else had problems installing the patch onto the game? I'm not using Steam and it says something about skins when its installing object 118 or something, and then closes

I had this problem and it was because I had a game running at the same time. Close down fm11 and the patch will work |)