Patrice Evra lays into 'crisis' club Arsenal ahead of Manchester visit

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 5K
sorry but he's such a **** i really hate him with a passion hope he does get a bad injury but he recovers.
Has he forgotten what he was like at the World Cup?
Yeah fair enough disliking a player, but I would never wish a bad injury. Maybe a niggling hammy that puts Gerrard out of the derby ;) but no more than that. You evil evil man.

Would love Arsenal to beat them now, well I would anyway. Most clubs in England and in Europe envy Arsenal's way of doing things, even if they haven't won a trophy for a while.

Last edited:
Yeah fair enough disliking a player, but I would never wish a bad injury. Maybe a niggling hammy that puts Gerrard out of the derby ;) but no more than that. You evil evil man.

;
hope he does get a bad injury but he recovers.
did you miss the word out

Ah, nice to see another 'crisis' going on. If all the top clubs are having a 'crisis' then I'd hate to think what the teams playing poorly are going through!

Ah, nice to see another 'crisis' going on. If all the top clubs are having a 'crisis' then I'd hate to think what the teams playing poorly are going through!

Pretty sure it means Newcastle are going through an armageddon then...

In which case, Villa have started Ragnarok.

Quit whining, at least your team can afford to switch on the undersoil heating without waiting for the local rugby club to pay for it instead! :P

Haha Everyone getting soo wound up already by Evras tongue in cheek comments, hehe. He is such a good wind up, would make a top politician.

Haha Everyone getting soo wound up already by Evras tongue in cheek comments, hehe. He is such a good wind up, would make a top politician.
they have taken this far too seriously, thought everyone would have realised he was just S**t stirring.

good old Evra, the banter may have already begun but the real talk starts when the whistle blows on Monday, should be a great game off football.

they have taken this far too seriously, thought everyone would have realised he was just S**t stirring.
Who's they? If he's a **** stirrer, what does that make the OP?

Have a feeling Evras words may come back to bite him on his buttocks

Who's they? If he's a **** stirrer, what does that make the OP?
one who posts an interesting article in the run-up to a huge game for both sides. He's talking the talk, and both sides will be fired up over it. just look at the arsenal fan reactions here and Nasri's comments. It's going to be a cracker of a game

;
did you miss the word out

Everyone recovers to a broken leg and it may aswell seem as a career ending injury. Maybe you have forgot what happened to Eduardo and MAYBE the same reason is gonna **** up Aaron Ramseys potential. You never know. |)

one who posts an interesting article in the run-up to a huge game for both sides. He's talking the talk, and both sides will be fired up over it. just look at the arsenal fan reactions here and Nasri's comments. It's going to be a cracker of a game

You had to say that didn't you? Now you've said that, a boring 1-1 draw is the MOST we can hope for. :P

This. will come back to bite him.
can see him being run ragged by nasri or whoever and United losing
would love arsenal to stuff the mancs.

he should also note that if Glazer doesn't loosen his purse strings sometime soon, arsenal will be the dominant team in England for years to come

Back