Patrice Evra lays into 'crisis' club Arsenal ahead of Manchester visit

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 5K
This. will come back to bite him.
can see him being run ragged by nasri or whoever and United losing
would love arsenal to stuff the mancs.

he should also note that if Glazer doesn't loosen his purse strings sometime soon, arsenal will be the dominant team in England for years to come
4 wins from last five against them, and arsenal's awful away record aginst the top sides suggests otherwise..

Mate does Evra look at the league???? I do believe that this so called "crisis" club are top of the greatest league in the world, in the last 16 of the Champions League and in the Semi-finals of the Carling Cup which his beloved Man Utd couldn't achieve!!!! Lol and this is all coming from a guy who started a mutiny at the world cup!!!!

Mate does Evra look at the league???? I do believe that this so called "crisis" club are top of the greatest league in the world, in the last 16 of the Champions League and in the Semi-finals of the Carling Cup which his beloved Man Utd couldn't achieve!!!! Lol and this is all coming from a guy who started a mutiny at the world cup!!!!

a) your top by 1 point and we have a game in hand
b) we're in the last 16 of the Champions League and we WON our group
c) shhhh about the Carling Cup lol

Evra you fecking Legend. You need not be so truthful to media. ;)

I remember last time when Evra made Men Vs Boys comments, Arsenal tried to kick him off the park. Will see this time what they are up to.

Evra you fecking Legend. You need not be so truthful to media. ;)

I remember last time when Evra made Men Vs Boys comments, Arsenal tried to kick him off the park. Will see this time what they are up to.
they still lost 3-1, at home

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't we make them look very average?
we did, but we shouldnt go into this game with any complacency, we will need to up our game if we want to hurt them, more blackburn, less west ham

they still lost 3-1, at home

No i think it was after 3-1 win at Emirates, Evra made this comments. We had penultimate game at OT where we needed only a draw to win league, in that game he was kicked off the park. I hope I'm correct.

No i think it was after 3-1 win at Emirates, Evra made this comments. We had penultimate game at OT where we needed only a draw to win league, in that game he was kicked off the park. I hope I'm correct.
yeah that's the one I meant, by home i'm talking about them at the Emirates. Still this will be a tough game

Yes, this will be tough game. Nasri is in form of his life and he is one player who can change the outcome of this game. We need Park to help Evra in containing Nasri. If he starts as CM, then i think we will play Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, so one of them will mark him.

And also the reason to start Park.

With Park, we have played 9 games against Arsenal, winning 6, Drawing 2 and losing 1
Without park , we have played 4, won 1, draw1, lost 2.

park on the left, him and evra doubling up on nasri. If the Frenchman can worm his way out of that, he deserves a goal

Nice banter Patrice.

If we are top of the league (I know United have a game in hand) in a 'crisis'. Would love to see how awesome we are when not in one.

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't we make them look very average?

We were very average that game, just didn't seem up for it at all. Can certainly see Monday's match being a closer affair, but anything can happen between these two sides.

lol what a ****, in a few years time I can see Arsenal bveing the dominantn club with their tight financial control compared to the debt Man Utd will be in thanks to the Glazers although he is right in saying that for a club of Arsenal's stature, 5 years without a trophy is really bad but i wont call it a crisis, considering that if they had a fit RVP and Fabregas coming into the end of last season they would have won the title me thinks

Says a man who supports Chelsea-----and favourite player is Fabregas...lol...

Says a man who supports Chelsea-----and favourite player is Fabregas...lol...

So what? Isn't he allowed to appreciate the financial set up of another club, and like their best player?

Back