Patrice Evra lays into 'crisis' club Arsenal ahead of Manchester visit

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 5K
Yes, this will be tough game. Nasri is in form of his life and he is one player who can change the outcome of this game. We need Park to help Evra in containing Nasri. If he starts as CM, then i think we will play Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, so one of them will mark him.

I still think Arsenal are extremely dodgy at the back...They are top thats fair enough..But a Gk who can be erratic and a defence without Vermaelen. I can see United winning but I agree Nasri has really come on this season..fair play to him- and Arsenal are top without Fabregas playing that much. Defo contenders this season, simply because everyone is dropping points all over..But still see a United win on Monday..
By the way Evra is just winding the gooners up and as usual they BITE!!!!

Evra

God what have Villa fans got to do with this???? Just want to get in on the big boys thread!!!

Right MR Evra is only speaking the truth, people just don't like the truth, just see how many comments have been made, shocking break his legs, you still won't beat UTD, anyway he is not fit!!!!! Remember the champions league spanking you recently got from us, and I think it's fair to say Arsenal have not beaten Utd since 07, some results of note

Last year we did the double 2-1 OT & 3-1 Library

2008 Champions league 1-0 OT 3-1 Library

2007 FA Cup 4-0 to Utd, last time Arsenal won at OT 2006 1-0 last 4 minutes lucky goal and a lucky save at the end to stop MR Fletcher. So what now Arsenal? Your boys will get a spanking BRING IT ON(H)

I think we all know that Evra is just a ****. How can a team who is on top of the league be in a so called 'crisis'. But then again he would know a thing or about crisis'..France in the world cup ring any bells Patrice? He's a ****** end of discussion. If I get an infaction for this. It was worth it! ;)

Big words for a little boy, go wash your mouth out. Top of the league omg well done, when do you get the trophy? Oh silly me it's December

To be honest, in 20 years I will remember Arsenal's beautiful football, I probably wont remember how many trophies Man Utd picked up...

God I would love it if we won this match, Utd and Chelsea fans (generally) are the most cocky ***** in the world, consistently write us off every season. That's why I litterally can not wait untill they have to rebuild. Arsenal have already gone through their transistion phase and have managed to stay top 4, honestly I don't know if Chelsea and Man Utd can definetely do the same. Personally I think the long term crisis is much closer to home Evra.

**** stirrer, goes round saying big clubs are in 'crisis'...
You sure this is Evra and not Cjacko?

To be honest, in 20 years I will remember Arsenal's beautiful football, I probably wont remember how many trophies Man Utd picked up...

God I would love it if we won this match, Utd and Chelsea fans (generally) are the most cocky ***** in the world, consistently write us off every season. That's why I litterally can not wait untill they have to rebuild. Arsenal have already gone through their transistion phase and have managed to stay top 4, honestly I don't know if Chelsea and Man Utd can definetely do the same. Personally I think the long term crisis is much closer to home Evra.
Pf coure you wont remember, you are not a United fan. I wont be think of Arsenals football, becuase certain spanish side plays it better and wins trophies to boot. How many differeent squads have United been through under Fergie, and still picked up titles?

Think you all have missed the point, i dont even know why you're laying into United fans on this. He is just firing people up. Each time we have played Arsenal we have had to play at our best, so not sure how he is getting cocky. In fairness you get written off because each time the previous season you wilt by March, despite say this season you will be at your best, no offence you cant keep saying that and then falling off.

I find it interesting that plenty of people on here have laid in to arsenal in previous times for their lack of trophies, yet suddenly a united player says it and hes the bad guy?

Right MR Evra is only speaking the truth, people just don't like the truth, just see how many comments have been made, shocking break his legs, you still won't beat UTD, anyway he is not fit!!!!! Remember the champions league spanking you recently got from us, and I think it's fair to say Arsenal have not beaten Utd since 07, some results of note
Did the 2-1 win in 08 just slip your mind....

Here is a refresher
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyW6iealVb4"]YouTube - Samir Nasri Goal vs Manchester United HD[/ame]

Pf coure you wont remember, you are not a United fan. I wont be think of Arsenals football, becuase certain spanish side plays it better and wins trophies to boot. How many differeent squads have United been through under Fergie, and still picked up titles?

Think you all have missed the point, i dont even know why you're laying into United fans on this. He is just firing people up. Each time we have played Arsenal we have had to play at our best, so not sure how he is getting cocky. In fairness you get written off because each time the previous season you wilt by March, despite say this season you will be at your best, no offence you cant keep saying that and then falling off.

I find it interesting that plenty of people on here have laid in to arsenal in previous times for their lack of trophies, yet suddenly a united player says it and hes the bad guy?
Fair points, all I'm saying is that personally, I would definetely remember how beautiful our football is in 20years. Also considering the fact we spend at most half the money that "certain spanish side" spends on average per year, I will also remember that.

I'm laying into you united fans not specifically about this just in general. Generally you guys are cocky and love to write Arsenal off, then now we're at the top of the table (generally) you have the cheek to say we're cocky lol.

Also I just don't like Evra, seems like a **** to me. I don't see why he himself has to lay into Arsenal, it's not like he added anything new to the current criticisms of Arsenal, there was no need for him to say what he said. Except of course to annoy people. Anyway can't wait for this match...

Last edited:
Fair points, all I'm saying is that personally, I would definetely remember how beautiful our football is in 20years. Also considering the fact we spend at most half the money that "certain spanish side" spends on average per year, I will also remember that.

I'm laying into you united fans not specifically about this just in general. Generally you guys are cocky and love to write Arsenal off, then now we're at the top of the table (generally) you have the cheek to say we're cocky lol.

Also I just don't like Evra, seems like a **** to me. I don't see why he himself has to lay into Arsenal, it's not like he added anything new to the current criticisms of Arsenal, there was no need for him to say what he said. Except of course to annoy people. Anyway can't wait for this match...
in fairness take a look at the last 5 seasons. Its not as if you are "written off" without reason. But make no mistake, most United fans view this game as bigger than United chelsea, I certainly do. Evra knows what it is abut, why do you think hes fanning the flames?

Evras talking like hes a top left back. He could get easily replaced after a lot of wingers rape him

Evras talking like hes a top left back. He could get easily replaced after a lot of wingers rape him

Only two players could truly replace Evra, and that's Cole or Lahm. If he isn't a top-class left back, I dread to think what is.

Evra's not been the same player for the last couple of years, if he's attacked, he'll roll over a lot of the time. Still, not the smartest of ideas, Pat...

Our French left back is better :)

Hate to say it. But he's not, Evra is better overall, but Clichy's younger and can be one of the best. He's certainly in the top 3/4 I think.

Hate to say it. But he's not, Evra is better overall, but Clichy's younger and can be one of the best. He's certainly in the top 3/4 I think.
woah wouldnt go so far as top 3/4 he is not better than coentrao or bastos for one

woah wouldnt go so far as top 3/4 he is not better than coentrao or bastos for one

Oh he's better than Bastos. Bastos, when he plays there, is a winger masquerading as a left back. Any decent winger would expose him defensively, like Robben did in the World Cup. I rate Clichy quite highly actually, had a bit of a bad run last year, but he's a quality player.

Being sold at the end of the season though luckily.

Izzee? Didn't know. I suppose he was never going to get a look in past Gibbs.

Back