Paul Terry sleeps with Team-mates wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what all i care about is that jt does the business on the pitch and 2 medels added to his trophy room proves that dosent it.

I didn't say anything about John Terry's achievements I said his family is ****** as in idiots for not knowing what the stupid English media can do complete twats the media are. Lucky that guy isn't at the World Cup training camp or Capeello would have kicked his *** in

You ask anyone what they know about John Terry (even those who don't like football) and the vast majority will call him cheating scum, and around 5% will say 'Oh, he won the double with Chelsea".

Dale’s angry dad George, 62, said: “Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock.”

i couldnt care what he does off the pitch simple as that let alone his brother, dad and mum. CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND!!

You ask anyone what they know about John Terry (even those who don't like football) and the vast majority will call him cheating scum, and around 5% will say 'Oh, he won the double with Chelsea".

Yep I hear ladies on the bus talking about the scum called JT and even the old ladies know about it and my mates that dont know **** about football know that JT slept with another guy's ex whilst being married. First Ashley Cole then John Terry who's next? Frank Lampard? Or has he already done it?

Im not knocking terrys ability, (though he is severely over rated), this has nothing to do with his ability, this is about how he and his brother are tools

I guess being a pure **** runs in the family isnt his dad some low life drug addict and his mums a thief?

what makes it wrose for me is his family are from where i live :( just shows you what kind of place i live in dont it ******* shithole

i couldnt care what he does off the pitch simple as that let alone his brother, dad and mum. CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND!!

So if he went and ****** your wife you wouldn't give a **** because he plays good for Chelsea?

No he does think that sismael, hes just being purely ignorant and stupid, cant even be arsed to argue with people like him

So if he went and ****** your wife you wouldn't give a **** because he plays good for Chelsea?

but he hasent has he. your just clutching to straws here mate. and slag off as many chelsea players as you like, if they are in the england team that win the world cup im sure this wont even entre your mind.

they should put this on soccer AM terry vs terry who can **** other peoples birds the most?

tbh im a chelsea supporter and when terrys on the pitch i love him pure legend but outside football he does sound like a proper ****

From Captain leader legend to Cheat Thug ****.
John will be proud of his brother,

but he hasent has he. your just clutching to straws here mate. and slag off as many chelsea players as you like, if they are in the england team that win the world cup im sure this wont even entre your mind.

Yes it would because I dont care how good they play they shouldn't make a fool out of themselves and seek attention like that! You have a wife stay with her. Why commit Adultery? Shows what goes on at Chelsea. Ashley Cole and John Terry. And we have lost a fine left back in Wayne Bridge because o the scum John Terry. Mate keep on arguing but your losing your battle. Settle at this JT is a good player,over rated and stupid for forgetting he has a wife and kids abnd going and ******** another women who happens to be an international team amtes ex who he clearly still had feelings for

Maybe dale roberts will repeat the wayne bridge handshake XD

If he ever goes down as a legend I give you permission to give me a kick in the bollocks.

Yes it would because I dont care how good they play they shouldn't make a fool out of themselves and seek attention like that! You have a wife stay with her. Why commit Adultery? Shows what goes on at Chelsea. Ashley Cole and John Terry. And we have lost a fine left back in Wayne Bridge because o the scum John Terry. Mate keep on arguing but your losing your battle. Settle at this JT is a good player,over rated and stupid for forgetting he has a wife and kids abnd going and ******** another women who happens to be an international team amtes ex who he clearly still had feelings for

like cfc12345 said on the pitch i support my players simple as that, no matter what. its not hurting me who terry or anyone else sleeps with for that matter. i stick by my players wether they playing for chelsea or england simple as that. im a football supporter not footballers private life supporter.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

If he ever goes down as a legend I give you permission to give me a kick in the bollocks.

he already is a chelsea legend the most successfull chelsea captain ever so says it all.

like cfc12345 said on the pitch i support my players simple as that, no matter what. its not hurting me who terry or anyone else sleeps with for that matter. i stick by my players wether they playing for chelsea or england simple as that. im a football supporter not footballers private life supporter.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------[/COLOR]

he already is a chelsea legend the most successfull chelsea captain ever so says it all.

I can't believe your biasedness goes so far that you defend your players sleeping with team-mates wives.

I don't normally jump to conclusions like this but you're a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back