Paul Terry sleeps with Team-mates wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
putting words in my mouth i think is the term mate, were did i say terry is an angel?? i said it has nothing to do with me what they do off the field honestly how stupid must you be if you cant understand that after the 10th time of me writting the ******.

Ok fine you dont give a **** about footballers social lives as long as they perform on the field. I was only playing with you mate no need to get hacked off XD

Close this thread, CJACKO may be getting his jollies and wanking over this arguement.

I'm agreed with CJACKO on this one, John Terry is a ****, but on the football pitch there is nothing wrong with supporting him. In the same way I like bands despite knowing the members take drugs and commit adultery, but their private lives are inconsequential to me... I mean it's obvious the man is a *****, but you're not supporting him as a person, but as a footballer. But I'm not supporting him anyway, being Scottish ;)

its your thread, you should be abke to close it in thread tools

To be honest all of this thread was just people putting words into CJACKO's mouth.

He's repeated himself about 10 times and still people can't get it into their thick skulls XD

Meh, leave it open.

If CJACKO enjoys it, keep him happy XD

Paul Terry...

Not John. XD Yeah they both did it but shouldn't this be discussing dirty Paul?

To be honest all of this thread was just people putting words into CJACKO's mouth.

He's repeated himself about 10 times and still people can't get it into their thick skulls XD

oh im glad someone can read properly cheers mate.

John Terry may have made the mistake of being a total wank and now the scaepgoat of most fans when it comes to off-the-pitch antics,he is still an excellent player and a leader of the Chelsea team.His influence on the team is invaluable.With that said,I agree with CJACKO11's comments.

Paul Terry? I read something about him once. Apparently, a small newspaper runs a "Terry Cup", in which the player who scores more over the course of the season wins the trophy. JT has won it every time, despite his brother being a midfielder (and a ****, evidently).

Paul Terry? I read something about him once. Apparently, a small newspaper runs a "Terry Cup", in which the player who scores more over the course of the season wins the trophy. JT has won it every time, despite his brother being a midfielder (and a ****, evidently).

Isnt that Soccer AM's Ferdinand one?

On topic: I hope the team mate gives him a right kicking.

Seems to of died down a bit but lets stop the arguments for once, eh lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back