Paul Terry sleeps with Team-mates wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe your biasedness goes so far that you defend your players sleeping with team-mates wives.

I don't normally jump to conclusions like this but you're a ****.

if you read what im saying is that i dont care about their private lifes weather they play for chelsea or england i will support them simple as that. personly i dont belive that is a bad thing and big man calling me a **** on a website lol says alot about what person you are mate.

like cfc12345 said on the pitch i support my players simple as that, no matter what. its not hurting me who terry or anyone else sleeps with for that matter. i stick by my players wether they playing for chelsea or england simple as that. im a football supporter not footballers private life supporter.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

he already is a chelsea legend the most successfull chelsea captain ever so says it all.

You are so low that you will support your players even knowing they sleep with other people than their wives.

Not that big of an accomplishment. There haven't been many successes.

let me guess we have no history??

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

You are so low that you will support your players even knowing they sleep with other people than their wives.

because it has nothing to do with me you or anyone on here what they do in their private life for ***** sake.

if you read what im saying is that i dont care about their private lifes weather they play for chelsea or england i will support them simple as that. personly i dont belive that is a bad thing and big man calling me a **** on a website lol says alot about what person you are mate.
and sticking up for a little chav and his messed up family shows what kind of person you are....

Hiya :)

I am the big man thanks ;)

Bye.

and sticking up for a little chav and his messed up family shows what kind of person you are....

again im not sticking up for him i just couldnt care it has nothing to do with me.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

because it has nothing to do with me you or anyone on here what they do in their private life for ***** sake.

Correct. But the point is how can you respect someone who is such a *****. Do you respect Robben for being a cheat?

No it does our younger siblings or kids look up to players as role models and to find out what these guys do in thier spare time is terrible and to see young kids find out about it is a disgrace. If I was the manager I would kick them out of my club no matter how much of a big profile they have or thier big "abilities" Or in-abilities to take penalties when required to

Correct. But the point is how can you respect someone who is such a *****. Do you respect Robben for being a cheat?

first of all history is an excuse for the lack of current success. and again i respect them for being footballers and what they do on the field what they do off it has nothing to do with me simple as that.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

No it does our younger siblings or kids look up to players as role models and to find out what these guys do in thier spare time is terrible and to see young kids find out about it is a disgrace. If I was the manager I would kick them out of my club no matter how much of a big profile they have or thier big "abilities" Or in-abilities to take penalties when required to

ohh bringing penaltys up lol you really are low mate. honestly its poor.

first of all history is an excuse for the lack of current success. and again i respect them for being footballers and what they do on the field what they do off it has nothing to do with me simple as that.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Im done. Its your opinion, which I find quite disturbing.

Lol never heard of a joke? Look lets finish this little "argument" he belives JT is an angel and supports him no matter wht. We think JT is a ***** and hate him. Final we can't force others to change their opinions its a free country after all

we all know John Terry is a *****. But like that other guy said what he does off the field IMO i couldn't give a ****. But as long as he performs for England!

Brace yourselves people, Jack Fulham is here..

Lol never heard of a joke? Look lets finish this little "argument" he belives JT is an angel and supports him no matter wht. We think JT is a ***** and hate him. Final we can't force others to change their opinions its a free country after all

putting words in my mouth i think is the term mate, were did i say terry is an angel?? i said it has nothing to do with me what they do off the field honestly how stupid must you be if you cant understand that after the 10th time of me writting the ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back