Age 20 DOB 12.10.1989
position amc
Club Santos
Place of birth
Ananideua pa Brazil
strength

First touch Technique Stamina Passing

View attachment 110784

Fairly well known player. Underrated on FM in my opinion, he is quality in real life.

Ganso is the name :) I think he is going to be a fantastic footballer ..

bought him,
scored twice on his debut against arsenal ;)
lost 5-2 though :(

He better have at least a 4,5 star potential then, because he truly will be an incredible player. Without a doubt one of the starting 11 for the Seleção for years to come. Too bad he's injured until next year.

was class on Fm10, very well known player, looks good on Fm11 :)

Maybe Deep Lying Playmaker depending on your formation. He is hard to buy though over 10mil

Cost me 20m with wolves, Not to great so far thou, might try deep-lying playmaker now. cost me my whole summer budget.

Hmm... Looks a bit dissapointing, thought he would have developed more but suppose he did say at santos.

true they hav e him on the transfer list for 6.5m so wait to 3rd season and snap him up total bargin

he is amazing for me (7.83 in the Serie A) he doesn´t stop leveling. i bought him for 6.5m, santos offered him =/ and now he worths 16m. he is the next Pirlo in my game... 1st season 5 goals 9 assists. not bad cause he is playing as a back up midfielder behind Pastore. on a 4 2 3 1 he is the MC (Role: Advance Playmaker) he creates alot of chances at counter attack, when you choose pass into space, exploit the flanks.

(EDITED) season3 look how good he's becoming...

Last edited:
I signed him with Liverpool in my first season for £12 million, after 31 games in all competitions hes scored 11 goals and assisted 10. Play him in an attacking 3 midfielders alongside Gerrard and Joe Cole. Normally AMCL, he's already developed to them stat's posted after 3 years and this is in the first season. I play him as just an 'attacking midfielder - support' not as an advanced playmaker or inside forward.

If you buy Paulo Henrique make sure you buy Neymar as well as they are on each others favourite personel. Bought Neymar for £17.5 million and he's scored me 7 goals in 24 matches (13 starts, 11 subs). I play Torres as a lone striker so it's hard to play both, although he can play in AMC or ALC.

Henrique is definitely the better purchase (and potentially £5 cheaper) but if you have the budget these come as a pair if you ask me.

I bought them as a pair at Liverpool as well. Neymar is really shining in his first season, however Ganso hasn't really been impressive at all as an MC with the Ghost tactic. Training him as a Center Mid under "new position" and it doesn't seem to help at all. He's fallen behind Meireles and Shelvey in the pecking order (Gerrard is injured). I'm not giving up though, still going to give him a run of games and see how he comes.

give him time mate, he needs some time to adapt to English football, I bought him for United (as he was offered to me for 5 million and Chelsea were after him, did not want that)

I play him mostly as a sub and he starts some games for me, he has only scored 1 goal in about 12 apps all season (mostly off the bench) not too stressed as I have other Cm's who play week in week out, his stats are improving quite rapidly and he was called up recently for his 1st cap.

in about 2 years time he will be my starting Cm, just be patient and give him time to develop and learn the language etc etc... he is a great player :)

I'm playing him as an attacking mid with a support duty for Milan.

Excellent player.

Will post stats when I'm playing.

I'm actually interested in what people play him as, AMC - what?

great player like neymar
he does look really goofy though, neymar and ganso havent been done any favours with their pictures at all!!!

i have also trained him to play on the left and he is just as good there as he is CM