Spent 30m on him in my 4th season at Forest. Can someone tell me how to get the best out of him? Am willing to adapt my formation.

i used him in that role with barcelona and bang in 40 goals plus :)

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

can you show me ur team formation so we can help you evan more forestfan

To be honest mate I can't get a formation to work and I'm willing to adapt the formation to suit him and Kevin

Play him just behind your striker(s) as a Trequartisa.

i have him in my second season at City, bought him at the very start. Now he's in the starting team, playing instead of Silva at AMC. My assisatant also says he's at the same level CM as Toni Kroos (my best CM), even though it's not his natural position.

I have him in Porto in 2021. Pure class, every single year wins the Brazilian player of the year award or something like that.

Fairly well known player. Underrated on FM in my opinion, he is quality in real life.
For me after one season he is almost as good as iniesta, can't really say underrated :)

Yh the best thing to do is not touch him until 2013, he becomes world class naturally but you will have to pay 40 mill

I play him off the right as an advanced playmaker att. He cuts inside and tears teams a new *******! Amazing playmaker.

Plays for Real Madrid in my save and his highest average rating has been 8.53 and lowest 8.09

Last edited:
i bought him as a replacement for Sniejder in 2013/2014 season !! he is immense

bought him at the very start for City for 18 million. Now in 2014, best player in my team (and the game IMO), play him as AMC behind one striker with 2 wingers, had an offer for 55 million for him last summer, the only must-buy young player at the start of the game.

Do you lot think it's worth me buying him for the majority of my transfer budget with Burnley, first season in the Prem in 2011/2012?

Last edited:
Do you lot think it's worth me buying him for the majority of my transfer budget with Burnley, first season in the Prem in 2011/2012?

If I were you, I'd probably go with strengthening my squad here and there to dismiss relegation chance instead of spending whole of my budget on 1 man. But if you think your squad won't be relegated this season then go ahead and buy him.

This is my Paulo Henrique (Ganso)

I'm in my 3rd season as Porto, I signed Ganso in my second season.

2rrwb5k.jpg

Paulo becomes one of the best around 2016. Took a good £27.5m to get him from Spartak Moscow.

I bought him in 2017 from santos for £40m. Well worth it. I play him as a cesc fabregas type player. Great passer of the ball and really useful if you have a pacey striker to run onto his long balls. Only drawback is that he has had a few injuries.