Incredible playmaker. Stuck him straight in the first team for Athletico (instead of Suarez!) and pretty much one of my key players now.

People in Brasil think he's going to be the greatest number 10 of all time. His attributes are too low on FM though

He's a real contender for footballer of the year in the 3rd season of my game....and he's still at Santos!!! (i've got most leagues loaded). At santos within 2 seasons, he's accounted for 60+ goals. And thats just in the league.

If only my little squad could ever find the money to buy him :wub:

Snapped him up for $35m as birmingham at the beginning of my second season, now I'm in summer before my third and arsenal launched a 56m bid that my chairman accepted on my behalf.

He was amazing too, i gave him a training schedule that made his long shots 15.. Tidy piece of buisness anyway but theres really nobody worth over 30m that would ever sign for birmingham

the next kaka ...or maybe greater ...I hope milan sign him in real life :)

bought him for barcelona he plays next to Xavi and he been largly disapointing as a 1 goal in 6 games and 79 percent pass rate but injured for a total of 2 months .... 6 games 4 as sub by january isnt right and there all in match injuries

Yeah, took him a while to settle in on my Inter save but he did eventually and after that he was top scorer and assitsts.

In my 4th season for Arsenal,Real Madrid bought him from CSK Moscow for 58 Million is ave was 8.06 but they didnt play him when I beat them in the CL Final though.

Can anybody tell me if he would be good if I retrained him to AMR to play inside foreward?

He looks absolutely amazing in my Malaga save. Real bought him from some like 54 million in 2013.

I was fortunate enough to get him on a free transfer after his contract expired. World class midfielder great as a center mid or attacking center midfielder.

This is him in 2017, but his I think some of his stats have fallen a little...

I managed him with Inter, excellent player all over the midfield.

Love him, have him as possibly the best player in the prem at age twenty three.

Can people actually read?

Anyway, it might be good to retrain him, although it's really not going to be as effective as if you play him in his natural role(s).

ph.png

Bought him for 25M.He got injured for 2weeks after his debut,then injured again for 4weeks after recovering..I think I bought a huge flop :S