I cant get the best out of him, play him as advanced playmaker support or attack , attack mid whatever....

Bought him for leeds 2nd season - he is well into the 3rd seaon now, speaks english - have assembled a strong team and he never seems to dominate....

Juve are interested in him - and are about to make a 30.mil bid.( via gossip) ....so I will perserve......I'll try deep lying playmaker end see...

FM scout now says he is a GOD LIKE player ( highest rating I believe) but also says his one dimesional running style hinders his ability to go past a player...something to that affect.....

Bought him at Dortmund in 2012 winter along with Neymar. The next season, he combined amazingly with Gotze, Hazard, Dzsudzsak, Neymar and Kagawa so much that we quite literally killed the Bundesliga before it began, racing to a 15 point lead by winter. I played him as advanced playmaker in central midfield along with Gotze.

When I moved clubs to Chelsea in 2014, I took Hazard, Gotze and Ganso with me and they're all quite amazing in the Prem. Neymar unfortunately (thanks to my brilliant board) was sold to Man Utd for 60 million pounds about half a season before. If only he had Neymar up front...Anyway, he seems to get on fairly well with Babacar.

in what will be my last fm2011 save, i finally bought him, never had the chance of the willingness to sign him in my previous saves. and my first question is, what's this guy made of, CLAY??? he never ends a match with more than 70% condition. i always have to substitute him after 60 or so minutes. up to now, 10 matches as MCAdvPly, 3 goals and 2 assists. i expected more. but we'll see

Could it be his high work rate?? He generally is the focus of a specific man marker and has to work hard to shake him Seems to get tired often for me but always recovers pretty quickly between fixtures

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Real just bought him for 60 million pound...funnily enough he had a 50 million buy out clause.... gutted.....who to buy to replace him

Filthy player. First 4 games for me, 1 goal, 3 assists and 3 MoM's. His passing, especially on the counter attack, is nothing short of lethal.