Pawn361v.Vodu - Probably the best tactic with 3 DC, 6 Midfielders and 1 Striker! :p

Can't score 336 goals in one season only from corners! :p I score from normal attacks, a lot from counter-attacks, crosses, passes through, and individual plays by the striker...

I tried to make the Striker score every possible chance, that includes goals from corners and penalties! I use that tactic on the last available patch (12.1.1).

Cheers,

Can't score 336 goals in one season only from corners! :p I score from normal attacks, a lot from counter-attacks, crosses, passes through, and individual plays by the striker...

I tried to make the Striker score every possible chance, that includes goals from corners and penalties! I use that tactic on the last available patch (12.1.1).

i wasnt having a go regarding the corner trick comment as i find the corner exploit fun. i was merely trying to understand the tactic. sorry if i caused offence.

on a lighter note. ****** fantastic tactic!!! only used for 6 games but so far i have only good things to say about it.

Cheers,

man my defence sucks how can i improve it i'm playing with napoli 2nd season my 3 CBs are Kjaer , Papadopoulos and Shawcross

No offense at all, lol, just tried to answer to your question "do majority of goals come from corners??" I think that's simply impossible to achieve :p

It works pretty much as the original tactic, uses and abuses counter-attacking! But also works well attacking with possession.

man my defence sucks how can i improve it i'm playing with napoli 2nd season my 3 CBs are Kjaer , Papadopoulos and Shawcross

The most important is to have at least 2 CB's with 1,90 or around that height, with at least 12-14 at acceleration and pace.

Then be sure to have 2 fast and highly skilled at tackling anchormans (MDC)! And your defense should improve!

The most important is to have at least 2 CB's with 1,90 or around that height, with at least 12-14 at acceleration and pace.

Then be sure to have 2 fast and highly skilled at tackling anchormans (MDC)! And your defense should improve!

would it benefit the striker if i changed his supply to run on to ball??

would it benefit the striker if i changed his supply to run on to ball??

Don't think so :p I've tried several options, and after that always returned to pass to the feet. Isn't it working for you? The tactic takes some time to settle... :p

Don't think so :p I've tried several options, and after that always returned to pass to the feet. Isn't it working for you? The tactic takes some time to settle... :p

tactic is fine just wondered as i think it looks great on screen to see through balls played and someone run on the end.

i had noticed that i do concede alot but you just cleared that query up too!!

Could you recommend me somebody ?

Could you recommend me somebody ?

Kara, is a MDC but can be adapted to play as DC
Vrsjaiko (dont know if the name is written exactly like that :p) is a good MDC
Xulu, for DC
Mahobo, or Mathobo (its one of the 2 :p) is also a good DC

I started a new game with latest patch and decided to use Barnsley from Npower League(second league in England)-(Barnsley-media prediction-22th) and i have to say , your counter attack is pure blood,i score 3-4 minimum every game...i trashed QPR(Premier League team-with 5-2 home in Cup) and i lay in 1 place with all points from 6 matches.
Really impressed about the quickness and cunning of counter-attack.
Superb tactic considering my players are the worst in the league.
I don't use O.I , i do teamtalks and match preparation handled by assistant.
Congratulations on a great counter-attacking tactic.Well done

I started a new game with latest patch and decided to use Barnsley from Npower League(second league in England)-(Barnsley-media prediction-22th) and i have to say , your counter attack is pure blood,i score 3-4 minimum every game...i trashed QPR(Premier League team-with 5-2 home in Cup) and i lay in 1 place with all points from 6 matches. Really impressed about the quickness and cunning of counter-attack. Superb tactic considering my players are the worst in the league. I don't use O.I , i do teamtalks and match preparation handled by assistant. Congratulations on a great counter-attacking tactic.Well done
Thanks mate! Did you used the v1 or v2? :p I believe the v1 is better for CA than v2 :p

hi there can someone put up the version 1 tactic? the so called better 1 please n thanks n also im a barnsley fan ha ha

Not if you want to have 1 player scoring over 100 goals per season...

i have to say that im really struggling with this tactic at the moment. i used for approx 7 games with fantastic results now it seems to have fallen flat? i will keep using and hopefully things will improve. will be lucky to get 30 goals from my striker let alone 100+.

im in my 4th season with man united. so you can guess the kind of squad i possess. yet it just isnt clicking as yet. will keep going!!!

i have to say that im really struggling with this tactic at the moment. i used for approx 7 games with fantastic results now it seems to have fallen flat? i will keep using and hopefully things will improve. will be lucky to get 30 goals from my striker let alone 100+.

im in my 4th season with man united. so you can guess the kind of squad i possess. yet it just isnt clicking as yet. will keep going!!!

Oooooh :\ Well, I must say I have never used it in a big league... as I am playing in NI League, everything is easier... But it has also been working in Champions League... There my striker is scoring more than 1 goal per game, so English League can't be that harder :p

Hi ****, congratz for this great tactic !
I've been looking since ages for a tactic with 3 defenders , like we did in the old days on cm ;)
I'm still on fm 2011 but the tactic doesn't work when importing in fm2011.
Could you please upload sliders screens for every position so i can rebuild it manually on my fm2011 ?
The team instuctions i can find in OP but the set pieces and individual instructions would be nice ;)
Tx ! Grtz !