People supporting 2 teams

• Thread starter Thread starter Cam!
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 6K

Cam!

Reaction score
I've noticed recently that there is alot of people on FM Base who support 2 teams in England. How the **** can you support more than 1 league team in England?

Reply if you agree with me or reply if you think you have a reason lol but I doubt it theres one good enough.

How the **** can you only support only one team?!

Debate generally starts with the original poster providing their opinions.

Of course you can support more than 1 team......You have your fave team then your extremely local team

I support Fulham and Fulham only, I suppose they are my local club

Yh i support Everton then a extremly local team in Romsey Town FC of the Wessex Premier League. Thats ok but supporting 2 teams in the Football League is not ok. Your not a loyal fan if you support 2 teams like this.

Countries dont count lol Jack Fulham

I support 1 team but follow a few others

i personaly couldnt do it. its chelsea and only chelsea for me.

Sometimes people right who they LIKE aswell as support. I support Stockport and Stockport only, but i like the posh.

I only support Man Utd but i look out for Cambridge's and Wrexhams results

I agree liking isn't the same as supporting thats why I said people supporting 2 teams not liking 2 teams

Well,I live in West London and not far from QPR's ground,Loftus Road - they are my local club.But since some of my family live up in Manchester,it's in my family's blood to support (the amazing :P) Manchester United

I support Arsenal only, have a softspot for two other teams is that braking the law?:S

I support three clubs, Newcastle, because they are my nearest 'big' club(in relation to where I lived in England), and the fact that my whole family supports the toon. My other is Bishop Auckland, becaue thats were I lived in England, and was my first club as a player :D. And I live in Spain, and support Barcelona, simply because they are without a doubt the greatest team on the planet, and I live about 15 miles away.

Its a bit different though if someone decides to support Man ****** or Chelsea, purely because they have billions to spend.

There is a person on here (can't recall name) and under his avatar it says Supports: Arsenal/Tottenham. That's wrong. Supporting two teams in the same league isn't.

There is a person on here (can't recall name) and under his avatar it says Supports: Arsenal/Tottenham. That's wrong. Supporting two teams in the same league isn't.

Actually supporting 2 teams within about 2 miles of each other, and two teams that have one of the biggest rivalries in the country.

Exactly you cant support your local league team then just support one of the top 4 teams or man city

Lol Arsenal and spurs. What a *******

Last edited:
Well I'm from Plymouth, and if I only support Plymouth Argyle, there will be no banter because nearly all my friends support Argyle as well, so I pick to follow Arsenal as well. I don't supprt Arsenal, if I did I would go to all of their games. And you may say, "But you live in Plymouth, that's why you don't go to arsenal games." My dad has a friend who lives in Plymouth, and he's a man city season ticket holder :)

I support Glasgow Rangers :D also My local team Cumnock Juniors i also have a soft spot for Chelsea

I support Fulham and Hanwell town as I have played for them a few times, plus they're very local and on the way to tesco.

but I've seen a few people who support like: arsenal, Liverpool, ac milan, wolfsburg, dinamo kiev, porto

its bit ridiculous.

Well. you could do it quite easily.

I support Manchester United. But follow for a few teams results. and watch them play. QPR( 5 games a season), Birmingham( alway had a soft spot but dnt generally watch them) and Preston( been once but follow there results). it isnt anything wrong. everyone has clubs they rather see lose( liverpool, Man city and chelsea) and some have teams they wanna see win. it is only human nature

Back