People supporting 2 teams

• Thread starter Thread starter Cam!
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 6K
I support Blackburn purely because my older brother does and I support Bristol City.....whats wrong with that

I support Fulham and Hanwell town as I have played for them a few times, plus they're very local and on the way to tesco.

but I've seen a few people who support like: arsenal, Liverpool, ac milan, wolfsburg, dinamo kiev, porto

its bit ridiculous.

I agree with that. Btw there is a difference between 'soft spot' and supporting. Everyone is saying they have a soft spot for a team but then actually putting that they support them.

Anyway, I support Arsenal - always have done, always will. Runs in the family, and since the 1999-00 season been going to watch them around 20 - 25 times a season (seeing as I live in South Wales, it's pretty hard due to costs and time. And I'm only 18, so 7 years old isn't a bad time to start :P).

I follow Swansea as it's the closest full-time professional club to me, some 15 miles away. Follow Llanelli AFC as they are closer than Swansea.

And I now follow Espanyol in Spain. My story's fault XD

Last edited:
theres only one team and thats MAN UTD!:P

lockerz invites if u pm me!

Last edited:
(Btw kinda off topic dont let it spoilt the thread how do u change what it says by your name coz im a premium member now)

I kno its random but I just want to know

Last edited:
ive supported man city since we were in league 1, bristol rovers are a local team, and kidderminster were selected from the blue square thread for me

Sum1 reply please to my question

Lol supporting a team from a FM game

In England I support Man Utd and Notts County. I grew up supporting Man U as a child and then randomly found Notts County 6 years ago and started to look out for them. But then after a while I grew a passion for the club. I think thats a fairly decent reason

So u didnt just start supporting them recently then when Sven came in lol

I support Glasgow Rangers :D also My local team Cumnock Juniors i also have a soft spot for Chelsea

***nock Juniors.Sorry,I had to.(A)

Well. you could do it quite easily.

I support Manchester United. But follow for a few teams results. and watch them play. QPR( 5 games a season), Birmingham( alway had a soft spot but dnt generally watch them) and Preston( been once but follow there results). it isnt anything wrong. everyone has clubs they rather see lose( liverpool, Man city and chelsea) and some have teams they wanna see win. it is only human nature

Where do you live?

i think follow is the word i follow other teams and im happy when they succeed but nothing compares to lfc

People may slate me for this but I have quite a few. I live in N.Ireland. So my local team is Loughgall Utd (2nd Division) the other one I would follow would be Linfield who have won the league more than any other club. Since I live in N.Ireland there are close links with Scotland so you have to pick between Rangers and Celtic. Due to how religion works in my area, I must support Rangers. On to England, Man Utd in the EPL, I have a soft spot for Reading, Colchester and Darlington and I also like to keep tabs on Fiorentina and Tenerife.

Is that too big of a sin???

My mate sided with

Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Tottenham
Man City
Coventry

and a few more. LOL

Howd u get the signiture. Can i have 1 with my name and an everton badge? Coz im a premium member now!

Lol only 8 teams then. How the **** did Coventry get in there lol

Last edited:
I think you need to stop taking the "supports" part of each persons profile so seriously. Pretty much everyone here only has 1 club, there is nothing wrong with having a second team though. I only support Liverpool, but I go through phases of following other clubs, maybe in the Premier League or below, because it's interesting.

As you said, you support Everton.. And your local side, therefore making the whole point in this thread pointless because even you do it! :S

Here is a guide I made aaages ago on how to change your personal tag from "Premium Member" to whatever you like - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/how-to-get-a-personalised-tagline-t22297.html

Last edited:
I think you need to stop taking the "supports" part of each persons profile so seriously. Pretty much everyone here only has 1 club, there is nothing wrong with having a second team though. I only support Liverpool, but I go through phases of following other clubs, maybe in the Premier League or below, because it's interesting.

As you said, you support Everton.. And your local side, therefore making the whole point in this thread pointless because even you do it! :S

Here is a guide I made aaages ago on how to change your personal tag from "Premium Member" to whatever you like - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/how-to-get-a-personalised-tagline-t22297.html

Oh thanks to that. I said at the start 2 league teams in the same country. Well thats what I meant

I find myself getting annoyed at people who support a club they have no ties with, geographically or otherwise.

I just can't understand how a person who has no family in Manchester, and doesn't live there or nearby, can justify 'supporting' a team like that unless it's based purely on their success. Unfortunately, there are so many of these people around... with plenty inhabiting this forum, for instance.

I totally agree kinda the point I was trying to get across

I support Villa, but I live in Nottingham, enjoy watching live football so often go to the games and support the team. Therefore I support two teams, simple.

Back