People supporting 2 teams

• Thread starter Thread starter Cam!
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 6K
so what if forrest are promoted and they play villa?

I don't support other teams i follow. Maybe i go and see a match but at the end of the day football is football.

I'm from newcastle, so support newcastle, but live in bristol now, so support bristol city. Easy.

I support Villa, but I live in Nottingham, enjoy watching live football so often go to the games and support the team. Therefore I support two teams, simple.

Why do you support Aston Villa, out of interest?

I support United simply because they were the first club i watched as a kid and thought they were generally cool :P I also support Tranmere as they are my local club and i always used to go with my dad and now go with my mate basically every home game and as many away games as we can. Also have a soft-spot for Dagenham and Redbridge after going to see them play Accrington Stanley and ending up in the away stands cheering for the Daggers oO)

My Dad's side of my family are from Birmingham and support Villa, I got given an Aston Villa subuteo set on the day I was born, top that ;)

See, this is a valid reason to support a team. I wish I had a Tottenham Subbuteo set. :(

Yh i support Everton then a extremly local team in Romsey Town FC of the Wessex Premier League. Thats ok but supporting 2 teams in the Football League is not ok. Your not a loyal fan if you support 2 teams like this.

Countries dont count lol Jack Fulham

sorry mate, but theres no way you can tell me (or anyone for that matter) that im not a loyal fan because i support 2 league teams. I am a loyal fan to both United and Posh.
Posh have been my local club since i was 10 and i support United thanks to family ties. Im quite clearly a loyal fan to United after spunking every penny i had as a student in Manchester on season tickets for 3 years. Now im back home in cambridgeshire im a season ticket holder at Posh, and still get to around 10 United games a season, especially big European nights. Im going to AC Milan home and away, cant wait.

Im assume you are saying im not allowed to/cant support both becuase they might play each other. Well the 2 clubs are hardly likely to come accross one another in the league any time soon, so no problems there. And if there was a cup meeting i would want Posh to win, just for an upset.

Personally i dont see the big deal, if you feel you can only support one club thats fine, but please dont tell me that i cant support 2.

Last edited:
I support Birmingham (For local and my moms family)
And Stockport (For my Dad!) The rest of the family on that side are United season ticket holders :|

i suport rangers coz of my mums side of the family the ironic thing is my dad is a celtic fan

i support west ham because i was born there but i moved up at a young age and support tranmere because there local to where i live now so you can support 2 teams

I support Birmingham (For local and my moms family)
And Stockport (For my Dad!) The rest of the family on that side are United season ticket holders :|

Yeah I'm the only Fulham fan in my household. Dad is a raving Man Utd fan, he has a season ticket too. Mum and sister are Liverpool fans though.

Yeah I'm the only Fulham fan in my household. Dad is a raving Man Utd fan, he has a season ticket too. Mum and sister are Liverpool fans though.

Ouch, ****** deluded southerners, some of us our ;)

Ouch, ****** deluded southerners, some of us our ;)

yeah mate I have no idea why my sister and mum support liverpool. can understand my dad though cos he wasn't born here and followed them. its why he cameto manchester for uni ha.

yeah mate I have no idea why my sister and mum support liverpool. can understand my dad though cos he wasn't born here and followed them. its why he cameto manchester for uni ha.

The best thing to do whenever United lose is to just go and stand at Euston Station and watch all the United fans flooding back to Surrey from Old Trafford and just look at them ;)

When United lost to Leeds in FA Cup, I had a Leeds mate whose facebook status was "Let's go to Euston Station and celebrate".

Support Liverpool and my local team is Prescot Cables but I also like to see Accrington do well :)

Ye you can look for other teams results, teams that you life, such as smaller minnow clubs in the cup or if you support a smaller team a big team so match of the day is worth watching.

But if you are at all passionate about a team, and go to the games, have a season ticket, go away from home with them.

then you just cant!!! It is wrong!

Its the people that switch that annoy me, depending on how well they are doing, or when their team are doing **** they pretend their not interested in the sport as much anymore.

Shocking excuses for supporters. I suppose things like this, and supporting a few teams determines a real fan, from an armchair supporter

WERE BIRMINGHAM, WERE BIRMINGHAM CITY!!!!

Back