People supporting 2 teams

• Thread starter Thread starter Cam!
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 6K
eww stoke, a soft spot for a long ball team, i have a soft spot for fulham and wigan for some reason, and west ham as gianfranco zola is the nicest man around

I hate Glory Hunters!

That's fair enough being a Stockport supporter - I know what it's like round here in Manchester :D

Good luck with you guys getting out of administration by August. Saw the tv report last night where your fan group was saying that you might be expelled from the league if you don't do it :(

I support Arsenal, because they are playing the most beautiful football in Premier League in my oppinion. Also, I don't know why, I like Newcastle.

I support Rangers and always have but i like portsmouth aswell but if Rangers were playing Pompy its the Gers everytime without doubt.. And East Fife's my local team and i follow them..

Dont see a problem with supporting two teams tho I think most people support one but maybe like or favour others.

I have supported spurs since I was younger and have been watching stoke games for about 3 or 4 seasons now so thats why I it says stoke in my name :) truely I support Tottenham but like Stoke if that makes sense. :)

Back