People supporting 2 teams

• Thread starter Thread starter Cam!
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 6K
I support the two teams as i was born in Aberdeen, moved to Manchester when i was 3, then came back to Aberdeen for uni. Iv got a season ticket at Old Trafford, have been to all united home games this season except 4 and have now been to 6 away games. Due to me living in Aberdeen i struggle to make every game but i do try as often as possible to make them home or away. People may call me a glory hunter as I no longer live in Manchester but I lived their for 15 years, for me I was brought as a red and always will be a red.

i ran out of likes, so:

i ran out of likes, so:

Ditto;
Like<)

I don't get how anyone could call you a glory supporter.(andid) if you lived in manchester for 15 years:S.I have to accept occasionally i'll be called a glory supporter because i'm not from manchester.:(

Last edited:
Ditto;
Like<)

I don't get how anyone could call you a glory supporter.(andid) if you lived in manchester for 15 years:S.I have to accept occasionally i'll be called a glory supporter because i'm not from manchester.:(

I think people are just think because i was not born in Manchester i am a glory hunter irrelevant of where iv been living.

Lol about the Man U thing. I work at Old Trafford at match days in the Manchester Premier Suite, as a waiter. 90% of the people who go into this are not from Manchester. They are Irish, American, and from all sorts of places, **** I had one guy who i was waiting on Saturday who was from Mansfield, near where i'm from! Hardly any Man U fans are from Manchester :P I support Forest, cos they are my local side.

Lol about the Man U thing. I work at Old Trafford at match days in the Manchester Premier Suite, as a waiter. 90% of the people who go into this are not from Manchester. They are Irish, American, and from all sorts of places, **** I had one guy who i was waiting on Saturday who was from Mansfield, near where i'm from! Hardly any Man U fans are from Manchester :P I support Forest, cos they are my local side.

i went to the chelsea game last year in a box, meal before and a free bar. not really my cup of tea as im not a member of the prawn sandwich brigade, but it was certainly different.

maybe you served me lol

Right, i'm half Scottish and half Norwegian. Am i only allowed to support one of the national sides?

What I find funny is the ammount of United fans on this board that have family ties with the club etc

In my honest opinion, I think everyone has to make their own choices on who they support, and how many teams they support. Regardless of what your opinion is, it is up to the person that is picking the clubs.

Of course.

:(

Was tough during the World Cup qualifiers... Supported Norway when they played in Scotland because i was with a bunch of hot Norwegian blondes, and supported Scotland during the return leg and went to the game with my dad!

You can support who you **** well please as their is no law against it. Wether you have geographical ties or not. Just because you dont live near the ground or have family there the choice is up to the individual.

You can support who you **** well please as their is no law against it. Wether you have geographical ties or not. Just because you dont live near the ground or have family there the choice is up to the individual.

Basically what I said.')

Wow this really has turned into a debate.. Surely people should be allowed to chose who they support? How does it effect anyone else.. How could it annoy somebody else if you don't support the club is geographically closest to you, seems a bit immature.

Wow this really has turned into a debate.. Surely people should be allowed to chose who they support? How does it effect anyone else.. How could it annoy somebody else if you don't support the club is geographically closest to you, seems a bit immature.

I am not going to lie, I do get annoyed when you see people supporting 3/4/5 teams from one country then come to you and say "united to I die". I still think if you are a die hard fan you should watch your team in the stadium and not in front of a tv, I am probably being immature but that is the way i feel. (6)

agreed, i hate when people CHANGE teams, thats just sad, i used to think differently but ive changed my mind now, i believe you support whoever you want, but stick with them, if you change teams youre a glory hunter, though it does annoy me seeing people from cheltenham supporting chelsea

I support Newcastle with my life. Anyone that offends Shola Ameobi is a dead man in my opinion. I will only ever SUPPORT one team as that is how I think it should be. But, Cambridge United are my local club and I FOLLOW and I LIKE them. Key words. Everyone should be allowed to like other teams. I have a soft spot for Fulham and Stoke but don't ask me why. That is how it is.

Back