Do you use the same training as mentioned in the opening post during pre-season or would you use:- Team Cohesion - V.high and Tactics?

Do you use the same training as mentioned in the opening post during pre-season or would you use:- Team Cohesion - V.high and Tactics?

I never used, nor will i ever use team cohesion.

Because it takes time to have an influence of the squad.
Because i always sell a couple of players each season and bring back future wonderkids for cheap from africa and **** and that will ruin the team chemistry completely.

This is another (new) version of this tactic.
Aimed at :
View attachment 687880

Results :

106 points, 154 scored 20 conceeded.

View attachment 687862View attachment 687865
View attachment 687867View attachment 687868View attachment 687870View attachment 687873View attachment 687876View attachment 687879

Play with incisive playmaker role. Engache works wonders or ap(a) with move into channels.
Play with defensive line (most of the games leave it as set)
Wasn't using OI at all.

Cheers.

Tactic bottom of the original post.

Didn't buy anyone, basic squad, sold Bartra, Bravo, Song, Pedro as they were not needed.

This is another (new) version of this tactic.
Aimed at :
View attachment 687880

Results :

106 points, 154 scored 20 conceeded.

View attachment 687862View attachment 687865
View attachment 687867View attachment 687868View attachment 687870View attachment 687873View attachment 687876View attachment 687879

Play with incisive playmaker role. Engache works wonders or ap(a) with move into channels.
Play with defensive line (most of the games leave it as set)
Wasn't using OI at all.

Cheers.

Tactic bottom of the original post.

Didn't buy anyone, basic squad, sold Bartra, Bravo, Song, Pedro as they were not needed.

it started off great but now im struggling to score. do you have any suggestions how to overcome this?

disable OI, having them ticked prevented me from scoring aswell.

yeah i did that earlier in the season. i have had to drop the CWB to a WB in the traditional position as i was conceding alot of goals down that side. since then the goals conceded is defo less but im still not scoring like i was. i dont think my F9 has scored a goal in 8 games!!
i have also removed some player instructions (tight marking) as i dont think some players are good enough.

disable OI, having them ticked prevented me from scoring aswell.

well i started my save again as i was not happy with it, i think i bought too many people and ruined it.
i will be using your tactic again but i have made another variant of it just too try and stabalize it away from home. its 451 with still your principles just a few minor changes.
i also have tried to play the game more like a manager IRL. instead of just pressing play i have checked morale,spoke to players attended press conferences etc. i have to say this seems to have worked as i just finished my season undefeated!

unfortunately i cant upload pictures?? it keeps saying error.
anyway it has been a very enjoyable season
rooney scored a goal a game, adnan and mata were both brilliant. conceded a few but i can live with that for now.......

well i started my save again as i was not happy with it, i think i bought too many people and ruined it.
i will be using your tactic again but i have made another variant of it just too try and stabalize it away from home. its 451 with still your principles just a few minor changes.
i also have tried to play the game more like a manager IRL. instead of just pressing play i have checked morale,spoke to players attended press conferences etc. i have to say this seems to have worked as i just finished my season undefeated!

unfortunately i cant upload pictures?? it keeps saying error.
anyway it has been a very enjoyable season
rooney scored a goal a game, adnan and mata were both brilliant. conceded a few but i can live with that for now.......

Morale is crucial to pretty much any tactic. Same as fitness level and player hapiness. I had all mine on good/very good etc. The moment he bitched about first team football => loan.

And i was using default barca squad with -3 players that i sold for cash. No transfer in-out.

I am quite shocked it didn't work for you first try, i went well into my 3-rd season winning every competition, lost a 2 games a whole season, 1 cl 1 league and i was using half the first squad. won every single competition, without any real threat. Then game crashed. Out of memory bla bla.

Morale is crucial to pretty much any tactic. Same as fitness level and player hapiness. I had all mine on good/very good etc. The moment he bitched about first team football => loan.

And i was using default barca squad with -3 players that i sold for cash. No transfer in-out.

I am quite shocked it didn't work for you first try, i went well into my 3-rd season winning every competition, lost a 2 games a whole season, 1 cl 1 league and i was using half the first squad. won every single competition, without any real threat. Then game crashed. Out of memory bla bla.

Your game crashes a lot bro. Your other thread also had 2 save game crashes.

Your game crashes a lot bro. Your other thread also had 2 save game crashes.

yes it does, got an old graphic card that usually kills the driver and results in restarts. And i don't save a lot.

Bought a new one so it should be okay from now on.

Already have one, has 2 if and an eq between them, worked good for a few matches, however i haven`t tested it a season long, wont post it till then.

Atm playing betis.
View attachment 335895

This style.

View attachment 335894

Looks very promising, considering the fact that my team is still very young and pretty average.

Edit : Funny ****, game crashed as soon as i posted these screens and went into sevilla game :(

Have no save since the end of last season. Blah. :(

Last edited:
let me test plz mate, is it plug and play ?

As my previous game crashed and already wanted to quit betis for a smaller team i will try to test it with another random team (although the betis save had cheap players only. right winger gomez 2.9 mio, zielinski free (end of contract) romero 6 mio, gil romero 3-4, grimaldo 1-2 or free if lucky, balanta 5-7.5 etc)

Maybe i take spurs, swans or Everton, average team that normally should not win the title.

View attachment 689313

There you go bro.

Won't get you 70% possesion but should get you some nice goals.

As my previous game crashed and already wanted to quit betis for a smaller team i will try to test it with another random team (although the betis save had cheap players only. right winger gomez 2.9 mio, zielinski free (end of contract) romero 6 mio, gil romero 3-4, grimaldo 1-2 or free if lucky, balanta 5-7.5 etc)

Maybe i take spurs, swans or Everton, average team that normally should not win the title.
thanks pal
View attachment 689313

There you go bro.

View attachment 689313

There you go bro.

That tactic worked wonders with betis, but as soon as i took everton i struggled, was 4-5 place in december, made a few changes then i haven't lost a single game till april ^^

So i would not recommend it, think i'll just remove it.