Perfect Tactic - Won Premier League with Leicester, 1st Season - Lots of CCC!

poweriess

Reaction score
The Perfect Tactic:
This is a regular 433 Tactic that won me the league with Leicester first season!

View attachment 315207
View attachment 315206
Your False 9 (If good) will be your top scorer, if hes not the best it will be your Inside Forward.

Results:
View attachment 315203
We won the league, it was very tight at the top and I had to beat Spurs away and Man U at home in 2 of my last 3 games to secure the league luckily I did and lifted the trophy!

View attachment 315202
View attachment 315201
View attachment 315180
We was one of the best attacking outlets in the league! and the best defensive outlet which is amazing for the quality of players I had in my team.

View attachment 315200
View attachment 315199
I knew that the 2 cups were out of our reach so I put all our efforts into the league as I knew over the 38 games we had a chance to win it.

View attachment 315198
View attachment 315197
View attachment 315196
View attachment 315195
View attachment 315194
View attachment 315193
View attachment 315192
View attachment 315191
View attachment 315190
View attachment 315189
View attachment 315188
View attachment 315187
View attachment 315186
View attachment 315185
View attachment 315184
We had alot of amazing results but these are some of the best! we had some fantastic games, such as creating 4 CCC against Chelsea away and them creating none, and other games that had 7 & 9 CCC. We were one of the best scoring teams in the league but as you can see if we had better players we would of scored alot more. My strikers were poor until I brought in Correa in January and he was amazing, if we had him from the beginning we would of scored alot more.

OI & Training:
View attachment 315183
Pre Season Training:
View attachment 315182
Mid Season Training:
View attachment 315181

Awards:
View attachment 315179
View attachment 315178
View attachment 315177
With this tactic my Inside Forward and Keeper got into the team of the season, and I won manager of the year! This is what you can achieve with this tactic.

You can download the perfect tactic below:
View attachment 315176
View attachment 315175

Last edited:
95% goals from corner(set pieces), pff

7/70 = 10% goals from corners in the premier league.
this statistics take only goals from direc pass of who take the corners, BUT i said and repeat 90% from corners, the man who take the corner short pass to the other he cross and goal, like most of tactics here! It's GOALS FROM SET PIECES !

patch? tactic inverted or two tactics i download?
Latest Patch & Inverted tactic has the Inside forward on the right, and winger on the left. Not inverted has inside forward on the left and winger on the right.

What's the difference on both tactics?
Inverted tactic has the Inside forward on the right, and winger on the left. Not inverted has inside forward on the left and winger on the right.

this statistics take only goals from direc pass of who take the corners, BUT i said and repeat 90% from corners, the man who take the corner short pass to the other he cross and goal, like most of tactics here! It's GOALS FROM SET PIECES !

Have you actually tried the tactic?

If you have then post some screenshots to back your claim up, show screenshots from a dozen different games over a season where you can show that your team has scored right from a corner.

If you haven't then shut the **** up and stop slagging off other peoples tactics without even trying them out first.

Have you actually tried the tactic?

If you have then post some screenshots to back your claim up, show screenshots from a dozen different games over a season where you can show that your team has scored right from a corner.

If you haven't then shut the **** up and stop slagging off other peoples tactics without even trying them out first.
me ? yes ! you ? NON! SO **** YOU MAN

I suppose your right but most of our goals were scored from quick counters

Can someone explain the corner routine? who takes who receives etc? Ta.
The creator of the corner routine said have the full backs take the corners, but i used my best corner takers and it also worked well

Going to try this today with Newcastle and will keep everyone informed of the progress. But it looks amazing many thanks to the creator

I'm Sheff Wed on my second season on BPL (Media Prediction 14th). Tried the tactic for 7 games until now, 5 wins, 2 defeats. This are the results:

1° Norwich - Away - 2-3 (L)
2° OM - Home - 2-0 (W)
3º Derby - Away - 1-0 (W)
4° Southampton - Away - 0-0 (W Penalties)
5° Southampton - Home - 3-1 (W)
6° Young Boys - Away - 2-1 (W)
7° Man U - Home - 0-1 (L)

So far, the results are great, specially on Europa League matches.

Will test it until mid season and post a SS of results.

PD: My team isn't ideal for this tactic, my two Wingers are pure winger not IF.