Perfect Tactic - Won Premier League with Leicester, 1st Season - Lots of CCC!

Good results, were most goals fro corners?
the results are GOOD yes but if it's possible it's better if goals from passes, crosses ... not from corners :( but yes the results are good, very good

Thanks for sharing your tactic!

One question, how much do you thinks OI affect the defence performance?

Thanks for sharing your tactic!

One question, how much do you thinks OI affect the defence performance?
Not sure never really tried without the OI´s but you can try it without if you want

Some good results mate, good amount of goals and clean sheets and thank you for the screenshots

I was a bit lucky away from home against Chelsea, and Reus has not been preforming as I would like

So would it be alright if i tried going in hard on them as some of them destory my defence?

Poweriess;

You play with the same approach both home and away? Even thou you're favourite to win?

Trying it out atm with Blackpool first season. We are predicted 23rd, with one of the worst squad i've ever seen in championship...

Poweriess;

You play with the same approach both home and away? Even thou you're favourite to win?

Trying it out atm with Blackpool first season. We are predicted 23rd, with one of the worst squad i've ever seen in championship...

Yep I use the same tactic both home and away, my Leicester side had one of the worst sides and we still won the league have faith

this is so under rated works wonders for me in online games before people quit an lost a few games in a row good tactic mate :)

the results are GOOD yes but if it's possible it's better if goals from passes, crosses ... not from corners :( but yes the results are good, very good

here's a couple ideas for you bro? Just set-up your own corner routine on it then or even matter create your own tactic with any set-pieces you would like!! <MIND EXPLOSION>

View attachment 304659
This is my run of form with Derby in my first season with them using this tactic. Started unemployed and took over Derby the first week in November 23rd in the league. I am now in the middle of March and 2nd in the league. Unbelievable!

Glad it still works mate!

have you tried to play with 2 IFs instead with IF and winger?

I like to try to play with 2 IFs with att mentality, same player settings as yours, but 2 playmakers in the middle to support...