Perfect Tactic - Won Premier League with Leicester, 1st Season - Lots of CCC!

have you tried to play with 2 IFs instead with IF and winger?

I like to try to play with 2 IFs with att mentality, same player settings as yours, but 2 playmakers in the middle to support...
OK, here goes...
Ive tried to change one winger to IF and played with 2 IFs with attacking role and playmekers in middle with support duty. Its much more dangerous like that, especiaaly if you have great IFs.
My IFs are Dorrow, Gaus,Stoger and Younes.
Im playing with Kaiserslautern in 1 season in 2 Bundesliga. Currently im in 1 place with 15 points lead. My score is 18.2.2 44:24 goal difference.
When plaing home against weaker opp. i use control duty and if i need a goal i change to MORE DIRECT PASSES and HIGHER UP def. line.
If i see that opp. is attacking from flanks i use CLOSE DOWN LESS to FBs.
This is PERFECT tactics for UNDERDOGS!!!

ps. I dont know how to post pics, but im not cheating or playing again just to win. Try this, its great tactics. At the beggining you can play as it is (if you are underdog), but when opp. starts to be serious against you, use these tweaks.

pps. Sorry for my bad English...

Cheers

Last edited:
have you tried to play with 2 IFs instead with IF and winger?

I like to try to play with 2 IFs with att mentality, same player settings as yours, but 2 playmakers in the middle to support...
You could give it a try mate

You could give it a try mate

Ive tried. Read the previous post.

Btw- I finished my 1 season in 2 Bundesliga and i was 1st with 11 points ahead 2nd team. I could have done better, but when it became clear that im champion i gave a chance to my younger players...

Now im in 1 Bundesliga and planning to use the same tactics.

Ive tried. Read the previous post.

Btw- I finished my 1 season in 2 Bundesliga and i was 1st with 11 points ahead 2nd team. I could have done better, but when it became clear that im champion i gave a chance to my younger players...

Now im in 1 Bundesliga and planning to use the same tactics.

Sorry misread, hows it working? and good luck bro

This tactic is fantastic and underrated. I've turned it into a counter, attack, contain set and im on the verge of back to back promotions with Peterborough. Good job!

It would be interesting to see how many times you have saved your games