It seems every new tactic just seems to work worse with my team (not a top team). The first Supremacy tactics and the Supremacy system were giving me a good feeling but as soon as I switched to "Perfection" it all started going downhill again. V2 didn't help.
Like so many tactics, it feels like it's made for good teams (any team in the EPL is a good team in my book). If you like to start from the bottom and play as "journeyman" it doesn't seem to work. Any tips?

Been trying V1 with Rangers(so obviously will get good results) but am especially pleased with the easiness of it ! Am 20 points clear with 15 games left, wasting time tactic is especially good to just see out comfortable wins ... Will try V2 now but struggle to see how it can improve anymore !

It seems every new tactic just seems to work worse with my team (not a top team). The first Supremacy tactics and the Supremacy system were giving me a good feeling but as soon as I switched to "Perfection" it all started going downhill again. V2 didn't help.
Like so many tactics, it feels like it's made for good teams (any team in the EPL is a good team in my book). If you like to start from the bottom and play as "journeyman" it doesn't seem to work. Any tips?

These tactics are very possession based and will not work for teams in lower leauges. It's not made for that anyway. My tip is that you use a tactic that is build after your players. When you get promoted and come up to higher leagues and buy better players, then you can use some of the tactics on this forum.

Anyone notice that half way through the season the AI uses a flat 41212 formation. Works really well to dominate the middle for the Ai.
Anyway still getting good results keep up the good work mate ;)

Love your tactic. I'm United and Persie and Rooney and Hernandez didn't score many goals for me. Who would you recommend for me to buy for the striker role and MCL and MCR. I tried to get Koke and Strootman but they choose PSG and City over me.

Also, would Jese be good in the striker role?

first season with Newcastle 2nd 2 points of top that was way better than i expected 2nd season won prem and champions league undeliverable

I don't know why it don't work with Crewe. Supremacy work very well in 1st season. Will try this tactic in my 2nd season. Sry for my en, i'm from Russia

i just recommended your tactic to someone on facebook thats ok right? i told them to download your tactic from this page

V.2 is not an improvement in my opinion. Also, if you increase the tempo to high, you get more goals but less possession, from what I have found.

These tactics are very possession based and will not work for teams in lower leauges. It's not made for that anyway. My tip is that you use a tactic that is build after your players. When you get promoted and come up to higher leagues and buy better players, then you can use some of the tactics on this forum.

Well, if knew how to build tactics from scratch I wouldn't be using other people's tactics, would I?
I got promotion to the top league and I actually managed the first season. The start of that season was amazing. Things actually started getting far worse on the second season with much better players, bought specifically with the filters available here. I'm out of ideas.

Do you ever try anyone else's tactics mate, maybe you could tweak them and get better results

Well, if knew how to build tactics from scratch I wouldn't be using other people's tactics, would I?
I got promotion to the top league and I actually managed the first season. The start of that season was amazing. Things actually started getting far worse on the second season with much better players, bought specifically with the filters available here. I'm out of ideas.

team cohesion if u made a lot of transfers pal... and temwork for match prep for a bit!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Do you ever try anyone else's tactics mate, maybe you could tweak them and get better results

I think I tried any tactic that got any good feedback. Some never worked, others worked for a while. This one was the one that worked for longer but eventually stopped working like the others...

What baffles me is that the Supremacy system worked well while I was using my old players. Most of them came from the lower league season. I easily avoided relegation.
Now I kept everything but that just brought a few new ones using the filters (better players by far). Pre-season wasn't bad. Fluidity is 100%. Team cohesion is fine (I used all the training instructions). But I'm struggling. I only managed to win a couple of points by using the Waste-Time tactic and getting a few 0-0 results and a few 1-0 wins.

What team instructions would you advise for this situation?

Last edited:
I think I tried any tactic that got any good feedback. Some never worked, others worked for a while. This one was the one that worked for longer but eventually stopped working like the others...

What baffles me is that the Supremacy system worked well while I was using my old players. Most of them came from the lower league season. I easily avoided relegation.
Now I kept everything but that just brought a few new ones using the filters (better players by far). Pre-season wasn't bad. Fluidity is 100%. Team cohesion is fine (I used all the training instructions). But I'm struggling. I only managed to win a couple of points by using the Waste-Time tactic and getting a few 0-0 results and a few 1-0 wins.

What team instructions would you advise for this situation?
That was for TFF mate

had a decent frist season with soton but i keep conceiding goals in my 2nd season...

anyone else has this problem? can't seem to end games with a clean sheet.

Thinking about going for a defensive BMW and a support DLP to give my defense some cover

Just beat Bayern 2-1 away, 2nd league game in as Schalke, the whole concept of Left footed player on the right and vice versa isn't too important, Clemens my AMR is right footed and he is setting up decent amounts and scoring with his right foot. Whilst Draxler who is right footed on the left hasn't done too much. But either way the tactic works and that's all that matters!

Just beat Bayern 2-1 away, 2nd league game in as Schalke, the whole concept of Left footed player on the right and vice versa isn't too important, Clemens my AMR is right footed and he is setting up decent amounts and scoring with his right foot. Whilst Draxler who is right footed on the left hasn't done too much. But either way the tactic works and that's all that matters!

Put meyer on the left and Draxler on the MCL place. Retrain him.

Playing this tactic

Hey guys

I am playing Wigan in my third season. I got promoted til PL in my first season and was able to stay up. I have Stanciu, Knockaert, Ademilson og Adam Campbell. Which of these should I use for the SC in this tactic? Thanks guys.