Everyone PM him if we annoy him enough maybe he will upload it

well it must have sumat to do with his tactic so all tactic creators get on it lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

New tactic?? I cant keep refreshing the forum any longer. Think of my F5 key TTF. Boo!!

I'm just gearing up for a new season but might hold off for this new tac! lol.

FFS don't post this on SI forum

Heh... Recently my willingness to post something there decreased sufficiently ;)

Hmm... Honestly I can hardly believe this is possible. I think it's just empty talks.

New tactic?? I cant keep refreshing the forum any longer. Think of my F5 key TTF. Boo!!

Ehhh... I only finished testing on my testing stand. Now need to make real game play test. I'm thinking about Norwich, West Ham or Southampton.

Ok I agree to drop refresh from every 10 seconds to every minute. Seriously west ham or southampton

What have the results been like mate any SS for a wee teaser
I played with my premade 140 CA team vs Man Utd, Chelsea, Barca, Arsenal and Real Madrid. Results were very good… better than Perfection or at least not worse. Ehh… I didn't make any SS because it useless in this case.

I played with my premade 140 CA team vs Man Utd, Chelsea, Barca, Arsenal and Real Madrid. Results were very good… better than Perfection or at least not worse. Ehh… I didn't make any SS because it useless in this case.

Is it going to be the same 4 2 3 1?

Is it going to be the same 4 2 3 1?
Nope. ;)

Btw... Guys, it's very unlike I manage to finish testing for today so probably I'll post it tomorrow of course if results will be good. ;)

Also because it's specific tactic so needs to make some description what players you need for it.

Steaton has maybe had a few too many beers. Screenshot without editing allowed will clear that one up.

TTF9 good work on tactics dude.

No way, ****** chance to crack the game & poof its gone, at least we'll be getting a new update, crack on

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Started with Karlstad BK in Sweden's lowest tier. First season using supremacy, Second and third season using This tactic.

First season I finished 2nd, 1 point away from promotion.
Second season Champions, promoted.
Third season Champions, promoted again.

3 players out 3 players in each season, direct replacements, using only the filters provided, no further scouting.
Proof(ish?) that given good teamtalks and common sense it will work anywhere if you have patience

BASE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:
Changed role for AMC from AP to SS. Addition PIs have been added.

How is testing going mate

Guys, about new tactic... Sorry to say but it was false alarm ;) Ehh... I had such crazy impression about that tactic because Arsenal managed to get really monstrous team in 3rd season 5 players had 160-170CA and my poor West Ham 140 CA was looking like a wipe boy. ;) Later I retested and added to all my players +10 CA and everything become normal I beat Arsenal 5 times in row. My apologize for any inconvenience! (A)

BASE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Changes:
Changed role for AMC from AP to SS. Addition PIs have been added.

Guys, about new tactic... Sorry to say but it was false alarm ;) Ehh... I had such crazy impression about that tactic because Arsenal managed to get really monstrous team in 3rd season 5 players had 160-170CA and my poor West Ham 140 CA was looking like a wipe boy. ;) Later I retested and added to all my players +10 CA and everything become normal I beat Arsenal 5 times in row. My apologize for any inconvenience! (A)

Lol no probs dude. Filters for the AP position still ok for the new SS?

I think the v2 is serving much better for me at the moment.

v.1 was not as good as expected - will test v.2 now

v.1 was not as good as expected - will test v.2 now

With all due respect to TFF9, I had some defensive issues with v1 but see the effect of v2 after my Sevilla lost to PSG in quarter finals. Loved it.

Also, notice that I lost to Simeone's tactics 3-4 with v1. Played against them again in Cup Final and won 2-0 using v2. And managed to defeat Real, Barca, and an attacking 442 of Valencia under Laudrup. Won the league on last day of the season as well :D

View attachment 376685