I simply cant score anymore with this tactic!! Marco Reus ( AML, right footed ) Wayne Rooney (SS ) Juan Mata ( AMR, left footed ) and Rvp as T. I dont see how i can AVOID to score!!! any Idea guys???? Allways have alot of shots/CCC etc but they all miss the goal!!! I play Sneijder as CM attacking and Carrick as DLP. All my oposition is extremely effective against me, 2 CCC = 2 goals, every time! As for me, ive had games with 5-7 CCC`s and maybe 25+ shots, scoring 1 goal.Very strange considering i use attacking movement in match training, as advised by the tactic author.

Also all my players have extremely low ratings! I hardly have any players above 7.00 in rating! Is the rating in general lower in FM 14 that what it was in FM 13?

Last edited:
I simply cant score anymore with this tactic!! Marco Reus ( AML, right footed ) Wayne Rooney (SS ) Juan Mata ( AMR, left footed ) and Rvp as T. I dont see how i can AVOID to score!!! any Idea guys???? Allways have alot of shots/CCC etc but they all miss the goal!!! I play Sneijder as CM attacking and Carrick as DLP. All my oposition is extremely effective against me, 2 CCC = 2 goals, every time! As for me, ive had games with 5-7 CCC`s and maybe 25+ shots, scoring 1 goal.Very strange considering i use attacking movement in match training, as advised by the tactic author.

Also all my players have extremely low ratings! I hardly have any players above 7.00 in rating! Is the rating in general lower in FM 14 that what it was in FM 13?
Are you in your second season? if so then the AI has probably countered it already.

UPDATE:

Alright... if this isn't at least half way fluid I find you won't get any good results... I was more focused on signing wonderkids, etc than my tactics and I forgot to set them (I instant resulted the holiday games)... when I finally set them for the Southampton game it was barely a win... Nottinham Forest game was a shambles... Aston Villa too, Swansea game was an improvement, Everton Game (mind blown) same for Sevilla...

268b9bf8f5d10e9c1107f83f23094b9e.png

Make sure it's at least 50 percent fluid before you expect decent results in my experience using this.

Last edited:
No im not in the second season, im in my first. Rooney got 3 goals in 20 games as shadow striker while Rvp got 7 goals in 15 games, bot well below 7.00 in rating. I have no idea as both of them seem to fit those roles very well!

Mata got 9 goals in 20 games while Reus have 7 in 19 games, wich is ok i guess, even though they to have very low rating, 7.11 and 7.10.

Funny thing is that i have attacking movement for match training all the time, should be awesome going forward. Im abit clueless to be honest.

Any advise anyone?

Last edited:
Hello.

Im in season 3 with Juventus.

Won everything first season with Steaton's, just dropping 1 draw in the league 37/38 wins.
Last season i did Danilo Tight and won 38/38 and dident lose a single game.

this season im using YOU'RE v1 tactic, but i am working on a tweak for home matches.

The counter one works a treat away, but at home i feel i cant sit back and wait to counter so i tweaked an attacking minded version, and so far its very good!

3-3 away to ACM with attacking version totaly dominating in friendly, and now i beat Catania 1-0 at home first game, but i utterlybattered them and i had lichsteiner sendt off aswell finishing without an AMC.

Resoults:

View attachment 372989View attachment 372987

Using a tweaked versions for my Southampton save going well so far, default squad first season no signings.
Top of the table after 20 games only defeats away at Man U, city and arsenal and a narrow 1-0 home loss against Everton. Through to the final of the capital cup and still in the FA cup so far

League so far:
played 20
won 15
drawn 1
lost 4
goals for 31
goals against 12

all I did was drop the DLP to a DM and the striker to an AM - enganche

Forgot the other change was dropped the AP to central midfield keeping all roles and player instructions so it's a 41230