PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
I can definitely see how people don't like this PES that much, I personally miss being able to skin defenders repeatedly on the older versions but I love the pace of 2010. It suits my style of play more, slowly passing it around waiting for a gap.

All Premiership Emblems, Kits, Transfers, Squad Numbers done
All unlicensed La Liga Emblems, Kits done
All MAJOR transfers completed - some squad numbers done
All Fake teams corrected
All National fake double players replaced with ingame real players

Some kits may be slightly incorrect due to lack of information and editting limitations within the game.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TA049B3A

ps3 onLY

Im enjoying it.The Master League is at last improved and is head and shoulders above FIFA's Manager mode.The crossing and shooting is brilliant too.

Last edited:
Can you finally switch clubs in master league?

And how hard is it to get option files for the xbox360?

What do you mean switch clubs?

As far as I know you need something to transfer data to your xbox360 HDD for you to be able to install an option file.

i have to say i always prefered the master league to the manager mode

I have to say im pretty impressed so far, the gameplay is great and the graphics are stunning, a huge improvement from the demo which i quite enjoyed to be honest. I have all the prem clubs licensed aswell so thats a huge plus. The only negetive i can draw is the commentary. It seems to have got worse since 09. There is like huge gaps in the game where they dont say anything then suddenly come out with something. Other than that im impressed so far, and thats just from playing little exibition matches. I'll probs be trying my luck online soon.
If anyone has a ps3 and wants to play me my psn is : JDY11 (all caps)

What do you mean switch clubs?

As far as I know you need something to transfer data to your xbox360 HDD for you to be able to install an option file.

Switch clubs, as in taking the manager job of Club B, after you started your game with Club A.

I don't like being stuck with one club, and I don't like starting all over just to play as a different one.

I have to say im pretty impressed so far, the gameplay is great and the graphics are stunning, a huge improvement from the demo which i quite enjoyed to be honest. I have all the prem clubs licensed aswell so thats a huge plus. The only negetive i can draw is the commentary. It seems to have got worse since 09. There is like huge gaps in the game where they dont say anything then suddenly come out with something. Other than that im impressed so far, and thats just from playing little exibition matches. I'll probs be trying my luck online soon.
If anyone has a ps3 and wants to play me my psn is : JDY11 (all caps)

Prem licenses?

Arrgghh, explain please. (sorry for my lack of knowledge)

Took this from PES Gaming

Methods for transfering OF to XBOX360
There's a few different things you can use, but they all involve buying something. You can't use a USB Stick or connect your console via network cable.

XSata -
Clips on in between your HDD and your console. Has to be connected to your console and PC simultaneously. Not the greatest design and not the easiest to disconnect from your console, so I'd avoid it.

XPort -
I own one, works perfectly. You simply connect your hard drive, or memory card, to the docking station and plug into your PC via USB. It's powered by your computer so your console doesn't have to be anywhere near your PC. Same price as the XSata, and works with both hard drives and memory cards so this is recommended over the Xsata.

Datel Transfer Kit -
The cheapest option if you already own a memory
card.

Talismoon Minispy SATA connector-
(http://www.talismoon.com/cgi-bin/ver...box360-minispy)
It's a small and cheap xbox HDD connector and it works very well. Priced at about 8 pounds, it sure is a better option than the XSATA.

Installing basic option files XBOX360
Installation Help

X-port/X-sata

Connect your hard drive/memory card to the Xport Device as instructed in the manual.
Run the Xport software
Navigate to partition 3, and select the correct gamer profile
Find folder 4B4E07F0(PES 2009) and go into subfolder 00000001
If you've already saved some files, you should see them there

Use WinZip to extract the downloaded option file to a separate folder
With the option file unzipped, have your xport software window on one side of the screen and the folder with the option file in on the other side of the screen.
Use drag & drop to transfer the files to the Xport. You may have to transfer the files one or two at the time otherwise the program might crash.
Once all the files have been transferred, disconnect the hard drive from the X-Port hardware, plug it back onto the Xbox and load up PES!

Datel Memory Unit transfer Kit:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Trans.../dp/B000G02KGG

Make sure you have a default PES 2009 Edit file: In xbox360 dashboard; go to System, select your 360 HDD and copy the Edit File from the HDD to your memory card.

1.- Extract the files to a folder named PES.
2.- Plug in your memory unit into the usb cable.
3.- Run Xport 360 software. Download here -> http://us.codejunkies.com/support/ar...article_id=272
4.- Double click on Memory Unit 360 and then Partition 2.
5.- Double click on content.
6.- Click on E00002B45A53B92B. (This number might be different in euro version)
7.- Click on 4B4E07F0.
8.- Click on 00000001.
9.- Drag every file on the folder PES to 00000001.
10.- Close Xport 360.
11.- Transfer the files to your xbox 360 HDD in the main menu under memory. If it says to overwrite, accept.

I strongly advise not to use the software included with the kit, download Xport 360 software instead.

Can anyone help i can't seem to get online, this message always comes up when i first go on to 'online' :
Unable to transmit using UDP port 3658.
You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device, i.e. router settings ect.
Assign DMZ, port mapping, configure NAT table and other router settings to the Playstation 3 system.
Individual products may use unique terminology.

anyone? :'(

Can anyone help i can't seem to get online, this message always comes up when i first go on to 'online' :
Unable to transmit using UDP port 3658.
You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device, i.e. router settings ect.
Assign DMZ, port mapping, configure NAT table and other router settings to the Playstation 3 system.
Individual products may use unique terminology.

anyone? :'(
Load up PES 2010 and then go to 'System Settings' on the main menu. Then go down to port settings and then once you are in that turn 'Auto select' from 'Off' to 'On'.

I've heard rumours that using an OF disables trophies on the PS3 version. :(

Back