PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
Don't you try and put down the small buisiness man. Should also have FM a week today (A)

Will give my review on the game later tonight. Taking it round my mates for some games.

Played PES 2010 at my mates tonight on the 360, It was in Italian due to him being a moron and having a flashed 360 but atleast it gave me a chance to try it before i wasted my money on it.Anyone who thinks this is gonna be better that fifa10 is sadly in for a massive shock.

I dont speak Italian and his Italian is poor at best however he managed to set it to the hardest difficulty and told me to try it because i too was looking forward to it.I have not played a football game this poor since Ronaldo V Soccer, Infact i would say this is worse.

I played as England and beat Spain 13-0 on the hardest difficulty, The goalkeeper only dived when i shot from distance, I walked the ball into the net 3 times, the keeper never even dived he just stood there rooted to the spot all game aslong as i shot from inside the box, The defenders are the same they just seem unable to defend and follow you but rarely get close enough to challange and when they do try you can just knock it to the side and go past them without even trying.

When you play a game in a foreign language on the hardest difficulty win 13-0 and David James scores 5 goals coming from his own net without a single player even attempting to challange him you know your playing a poor game.

I had a feeling the keepers were going to be alittle dodgy since i watched the in game trailer of Barca-Liverpool where you see Torres score twice and the keeper being rooted to the spot for both goals, Though maybe it was just one of those things but having seen it happen 13 times in a single game i can now say PES 2010 is off my list of games to buy.

Online or against friends i dont know how it will play but seeing as the main weakness is the plank in the net i'll guess pretty **** poor if its ever 1 on 1 your scoring on conceeding a goal unless you somehow dont get it on target.

Was probably on the easiest difficulty and because you don't speak italian, he lied to you that it was hardest.

To all FIFA fans, Pro Evo is for more grown up people and Fifa is for younger people.

Played PES 2010 at my mates tonight on the 360, It was in Italian due to him being a moron and having a flashed 360 but atleast it gave me a chance to try it before i wasted my money on it.Anyone who thinks this is gonna be better that fifa10 is sadly in for a massive shock.

Theres your first mistake in this post. YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH A MORON.

secondly, your playing a flashed, probably copied/ripped version of the game.

Your moron friend has obviously set it to easy and let you think your the boy, or has a pathetic glitchy version of the game (the demo itself was self confessed only 70% complete when it was out). Or maybe your just stupidly good?? i doubt it.

If the game turns out as bad as you say, i will personally 'take care of' everyone involved with the game at Konami on your behalf. . . but im not confident in your analysis!!!

Been playing some PES today, about 10 games into my Master League and loving it so far. Torres, Mata, and Jovetic upfront supported by Aquilani and Gerrard; Life is good.

I didn't think it was out. unless you live near dodgy shops.:@

Been playing some PES today, about 10 games into my Master League and loving it so far. Torres, Mata, and Jovetic upfront supported by Aquilani and Gerrard; Life is good.
Is there a shop in Boro selling early Lee? Name names ;)

I remember when I went to Cornwall there was a dodgy shop where I got Ashes cricket a few days early :)

Blah, I hate being in the USA when games are released so much earlier in Europe (probably the same for you all as well). Armed Assualt, and PES always take at least an extra month to be released in the states, God knows if a single store in all of the USA will have a copy of FM10.

Most systems are region free these days, import the games?

Blah, I hate being in the USA when games are released so much earlier in Europe (probably the same for you all as well). Armed Assualt, and PES always take at least an extra month to be released in the states, God knows if a single store in all of the USA will have a copy of FM10.

I believe in the USA Amazon.com is exclusively selling Football Manager 2010 (the Worldwide Soccer Manager name is no more) this year. I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure thats what Miles Jacobson said on an interview on the EPL Talk podcast.

Ahh i am not sure if i am liking the game all that much. Will give it until Wednesday when i am due to get fm...If i don't warm to it by then...no footie games for me this year

Just been very disappointing. Might aswell get fm10 for nothing than keep pes if i don't enjoy it

watch this space though.

Don't blame you about PES Kris. I haven't played it yet (only the demo) but from watching Lee it still seems to have the things that turned me off PES last year. It's such a shame as well as I used to spend hours playing PES :(

Ahh it's so frustrating. The 'gameplans' are a joke and people just seem to crowd the midfield. Nobody seems to make runs or overlap. Players cannot turn or beat anyone it's like watching retards play.

360 movement? bull **** it's like 4 directional movement and nobody has any pace...it's a fast game but i cant skin people with Walcott.

When ever you finally get a shot away it goes in regardless. Seems like a step down 8 levels. Looks like i won't be having any football games except fm this year

Don't blame you about PES Kris. I haven't played it yet (only the demo) but from watching Lee it still seems to have the things that turned me off PES last year. It's such a shame as well as I used to spend hours playing PES :(

Does Lee like it Sean?

Im still getting it tommorow despite Kris's slaughtering.
Alot of people on the PESGaming site have said once they had got use to it it was brilliant. Hopefully the online is sorted out so i can rape some Barca/R.Madrid noobs.

Does Lee like it Sean?

Im still getting it tommorow despite Kris's slaughtering.
Alot of people on the PESGaming site have said once they had got use to it it was brilliant. Hopefully the online is sorted out so i can rape some Barca/R.Madrid noobs.

Online has been flawless for me so far. I am trying my best to get used to it but they have taken everything i liked about the game and got rid of it. I have also read the reviews saying it's the best pes ever etc.

not for me so far.

Back