PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
Load up PES 2010 and then go to 'System Settings' on the main menu. Then go down to port settings and then once you are in that turn 'Auto select' from 'Off' to 'On'.

Thanks, i tried that already but still it didnt work.
Apprently i have to 'forward my router' but i dont know how the **** to do that.

And yeah using someone elses option file disables trophies on the PS3, surely Knomi would have known editing is one of the major parts of PES. smh.

Also anyone looking for an option file for the 360 keep your eye on this thread : http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73470

Last edited:
After playing more games last night and today i simply cannot enjoy playing this amateur dribble. Maybe i am just growing out of them but football games are getting worse.

i think its tried to match up to fifa in a lot of ways this year, and although first off i wasnt impressed, after playing more i do like it. think it plays a bit more realistically, without losing to much of the fast pace and action.

anyone else on master league noticed that you cant add a team within the ML start up. i swear u used to be able to start a game as your own team name, and have the ML standard players in a league a few divisions down. now you have to choose a real team, and play with them, but if u use the standard ML players the expectation doesnt go down (so they expect you to win the league as man utd even with the **** players). surely thats not right? and where are all the lower leagues they had???

Thanks Lee, i tried that already but you have to pay for the program :(
I guess il have to do without the online & pray Konomi fix it with an update or something.

Now to wait for the 'Von option file' should be the best one out.

After playing more games last night and today i simply cannot enjoy playing this amateur dribble. Maybe i am just growing out of them but football games are getting worse.
Im enjoying it Kris. Try changing the skill level,maybe your too good for the amateur level now :P

Just started the Master League, I forgot how awful all the classic players are. I'm scraping through games at the moment, 1-0 wins are my speciality. In my first match I managed to hit the woodwork 4 times and have a stone wall penalty turned down. My star signing, some 34 year old Scottish guy also picked up a nice 16 week injury in the second game.

Gutierrez! :wub:

Oh and the Option Files don't stop you getting trophies woop.

Can someone please tell me how to get my DLC onto my PS3, i sound like a noob don't i?

On PES on the Options/Settings there is an option called Download. Go onto there and select Install.

Thanks Lee, one last question, how do i get this onto my ps3 now?
Sorry for all the questions i dont have a clue with this stuff

Create a folder on your USB called PS3 then put the option file you downloaded into it. Put it into your ps3 and go to 'game save utility' and your usb drive should appear under there, then you have to copy every single file. It takes quite a while but its worth it.

JDY i done the first bit of that, i go onto the game data thing and there is no files

EDIT: I just got a USB today btw.

My bad, go to 'saved data utility' and your usb should be under that and all the files should come up. Then press triangle and copy for every file.

Back