Third Design + Colours: blue

Team Name: Southampton
Shirt Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: View attachment 148142
Sleeve Logos: Premiership
Home Design + Colours: red & white stripes
Away Design + Colours: black with red trim

thanks in advance :)

thankss for the madrid kitss these are qualiteeee mate reallly great job cheers :)

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Team Name: shakhtar donetsk
Shirt Manufacturer: nike
Sponsor: unicef
Sleeve Logos: none
Home Design + Colours: same colours and design as their proppa kit
Away Design + Colours: same colours and design as their proppa kit
Third Design + Colours: same design as away kit with the stripe but cud i have the shirt colour purple and the stripe half white half orange please with orange unicef colour

cud you colour the unicef sponsor in which ever colour you think goes well wiv the top mateeyy, also thankyu for the madrid tops there reallly great my game is much better now all down to you :)

Last edited:
I like the home, the away's alright but the third... you could have chose another design.
Ah well, they are decent.

Is there a need to be an ungrateful ****? He didn't have to make your kits, so either stop being a **** or jog on. Lovely kits, buddy, might make a wee request myself :)

Thanks mate, appreciate it. ;) Feel free to make a request, just bear in mind that all requests will be done on Saturday.

Also, I don't make 3d kits to whoever asked, sorry. :)

Last edited:
Team Name: Tottenham
Shirt Manufacturer: You choose
Sponsor: You choose
Sleeve Logos: No thanks
Home Design + Colours: White, you choose trim
Away Design + Colours: You choose
Third Design + Colours: You choose

Thanks buddy :)

Team Name: Manchester United
Shirt Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor: Sky
Sleeve Logos: Prem Badge
Home Design + Colours: Red with white and a bit of black
Away Design + Colours: White with some red and black
Third Design + Colours: black and blue

do you do configs??

Next Seasons kits Sid i prefer them diffrent everyyear and dont blame me for mixing it up a bit ill use both

Next Seasons kits Sid i prefer them diffrent everyyear and dont blame me for mixing it up a bit ill use both

Uh, no it's against the rules. So we will blame you for 'mixing it up a bit'.

Team Name:Cardiff City
Shirt Manufacturer:Adidas
Sponsor:Unicef
Sleeve Logos:-
Home Design + Colours:Normal Cardiff blue with the white adidas stripes going down the sleeves, like Chelsea's kit, also white accents around the sleeves and the bottom of the t-shirt.
Away Design + Colours:White with a normal Cardiff blue stripe going diagonal, with Cardiff blue accents around the sleeves and at the bottom of the t-shirt, also with the adidas stripes going down the sleeves, but in Cardiff blue, again like the Chelsea kit.
Third Design + Colours:The Real Madrid third kit but in black, also with white adidas stripes down the sleeves, again like the Chelsea kit, with white accents around the sleeves and at the bottom of the shirt.

Cheers mate. :)

Last edited:
Not doing Kezmans kits, sorry.

Also, seeing as I seem to be so popular, I think I need a bit of spare time on Saturday!!! :D

NO REQUESTS AFTER THIS POST UNTIL I SAY SO! THANKS.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:02 PM ----------

Josh Heale's Everton kits:

GbIH9.png
1rdUH.png
PNSOC.png

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

GeorgeMiles6's Bayern Munich kits here:

3bjPK.png
KLzzX.png

The Everton kits looks awesome Pesky! ..not sure about the O2 sponser though :S

Thanks mate. O2 was requested for the Bayern kits, so I just made it look as good as possible.

Also, AlastairRyan, here are your Brighton :)@) kits. :D

pjmM7.png
B59Wu.png
94PXg.png

Will do the rest of the requests at some point today.