Pesky's FBKits Request Thread

Thanks mate. O2 was requested for the Bayern kits, so I just made it look as good as possible.

Also, AlastairRyan, here are your Brighton :)@) kits. :D

pjmM7.png
B59Wu.png
94PXg.png

Will do the rest of the requests at some point today.

How did you make the Brighton badge all yellow on the third kit?

I used the magic wand tool to remove parts I wanted transparent, then set a colour overlay to the rest of the logo to make it a single colour. Also, thanks AJ1997. :)

Are you any good with the Pen tool? Im looking for some Retro Kits for a new save :)

Sorry, I have never used the pen tool in my life! :p

Beginning the next batch of requests now.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Arsenal_James1997, here are your Arsenal shirts. I think these are probably my best set so far. :)

6kQlo.png
Ifbee.png
TOb3N.png

pesky , i have got to say , your kits are some of the best ive seen KIU , you got any tips for making kits , everytime i make a set of kits , the logos/sponsors are not the same size :/

pesky , i have got to say , your kits are some of the best ive seen KIU , you got any tips for making kits , everytime i make a set of kits , the logos/sponsors are not the same size :/

Team Name: Wigan Athletic
Shirt Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Apple
Sleeve Logos: Prem Badge
Home Design + Colours: Blue and White - Be Creative
Away Design + Colours: Yellow and Red
Third Design + Colours: Red and Blue

Sorry mate, the status is currently no requests. When I change the status, could you make the request again? Thanks. :)

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Brommers92, here are your Shakhtar kits. To cut a long story short, I had neither of Shakhtar kits templates. I used a slighty different one for the home, hope you don't mind! With the away, I had to improvise, so I created the template from scratch to meet your request. I know it's not exactly perfect but I think it is ok. Hope you don't mind too much as I said... Your kits anyway:

LuapS.png
gWpn1.png
njGEi.png

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

In fact, Dani, I'll do your request, so don't delete it or anything. But to everyone else, just wait until I open the shop please. And one more thing, I will do all outstanding requests tommorow, and then open the shop up again.

thanks for my shakthar kits mate the away one is reallly good tooooo no problems with it at all :) all threee shud deffo be there proppa real life kitss i think , your clearly the best at making kits think il be requesting another when yu open up if thats okay ? :)

Of course thats ok! :D

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Spurs kits for Pistolped7 here:

4axeM.png
LV2Ch.png
864tA.png

Nice job. By the way how many people are in the queue. Wanted to ask for a kit myself?

I have 2 more requests to do and then I will re-open for requests. Feel free to make the request now if you wish, but it probably wont be done until Tuesday. :)

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

And also, FM1063, here are your Man Utd kits:

7JE53.png
I25uw.png
YLtJK.png

Thanks. Let me just carefully think about what team I want to manage and I will let you know. Wanna start a proper save.

Something that everyone should be aware of is the new timetable I have added to the OP. It will tell you when you can request, and when your kits will be made. Thanks! :D

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Kits for LRH6 here. Cardiff...

s3dS1.png
AKq8D.png
FO3p5.png

Love the kits. Don't normally like Kappa, but those are very good. :)