Pesky's FBKits Request Thread

Dani3w, here are your Wigan kits:

nPNCd.png
UzTxU.png
owRXw.png

Your kits keep getting better and better, Keep it Up!
Sudden rush of requests for Unicef it appears, replacing DICE ;)

Thanks! :) I too think I am getting better, and I hope more people recognise what I can do. Also, about the Unicef, I completely agree! Seems everybody is after Unicef now! Probably nothing to do with the charity aspect either, just because the logo looks nice! :D

Note to everybody here: I am now open for requests again. Next batch of kits will be made Tuesday evening. Check timetable in OP for reference. :) Cheers!

I love using random sponsors, following the band wagon is boring, they should find something themselves :D :D

Team Name: Birmingham
Shirt Manufacturer:Adidas
Sponsor:Aegon
Sleeve Logos:BPL Logos
Home Design + Colours:Blue + White , You Choose
Away Design + Colours:You Choose
Third Design + Colours:You choose

Team Name: Wolves
Shirt Manufacturer: Any
Sponsor: Vaio
Sleeve Logos: No thanks
Home Design + Colours: Gold with black trim
Away Design + Colours: Black with gold trim
Third Design + Colours: White with gold trim

Dani3w, here are your Wigan kits:

nPNCd.png
UzTxU.png
owRXw.png

Bud kits look alright :) not sure about the third though, if you could change the shirt design on both id be appreciated :) just vary a bit!? if possible! don't have to be now

your kits are addictive matee :D
Team Name: manchester city
Shirt Manufacturer: nike
Sponsor: unicef
Sleeve Logos: premier leauge logos if you can :)
Home Design + Colours: same design as my madrid kits please and same colour as citys light blue, can i have the stripe half orange half purple
Away Design + Colours: same design as my madrid kits please and the base of the top purple and the stripe half light blue half orange
Third Design + Colours: cud i have the colour the same as barcelonas orange one with the stripe half purple n half light blue :)

your kits are just ............ woooooow mate lol :)

Last edited:
Team Name: England
Shirt Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor: None
Sleeve Logos: None
Home Design + Colours: white shirt with some sort of pattern
Away Design + Colours: 1966 red kit

Wow! Seems I am popular. I will take requests all through today, but I may have to close the thread for a couple of extra days to get them all done! Cheers for all the requests guys! :D

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:27 PM ----------

Sorry everybody, but I need to close this thread for the fore-seeable future. I have some major GCSE's coming up and I really need to concentrate on them. Having this thread open will only distract me! :D I hope nobody is too upset, and like I said, fore-seeable future, so I will be back! :D All outstanding requests could you please forward to another kit maker on the site? Thanks. And one more thing, could a mod please close this thread for me? I will ask a mod to re-open when I want it open again. Thanks all! :)