rrrrrrrrrr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Welcome to my 3rd story on this site. My last story was not a success, but I hope this one will. I will NOT be using any editors or any types of cheats.
My chosen team is Peterborough. I'll try to save them from relegation in what I expect to be a long season. Hope you follow.
My first friendly will be against fierce rivals Cambridge United, away.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Can anyone please remind me how to take a screenie pressing some key combination?

I'll be acting as a Sky Sports journalist in this story. Don't know if anyone has done this before, sorry if they have.

Press alt+F9 for screenshots
Loved both your stories before :wub:

Peterborough sign Bleidelis
33 year old Imants Bleidelis has signed for The Posh on a free transfer. Manager Roby Williams says that his experience will be invaluable this season towards Peterborough's aim, staying up. It is rumored that Roby is waiting for people to tell him how to take a screenshot to post it on well known FM site, FM Base.
PS : Thanks tiraths

Latest news
We have a lot to talk about here on Sky Sports as Peterborough have just completed the signing of Welsh 29 year old Gavin Williams. The right midfielder will cover that position, that untill now was the weakest of the team. He will be unveilled with other new signing, Imants Bleidelis. Screenshots of both are below. Also, Peterborough will face League 1 side Walsall away in the first round of the league cup.

View attachment 53802

View attachment 53801

Breaking News !
The Posh hammer Cambridge, but only win 0-2 --- 'Get well soon' banners around the stands for Adam Stansfield --- Game saw bumper crowd of 4442, when usual is around 2000

View attachment 53816

Peterborough beat Cambridge this afternoon in front of 4442 fans, including about 500 away fans. Peterborough had a number of clear chances, but they didn't manage to hit the net untill the 40th minute, when Boyd took advantage of a rebound and put The Posh in front. The second half was the same story, although with Peterborough playing their second team. However, the game was not put beyond all doubt untill McLeod grabbed the second goal of the game with just one minute to go.

Sergio Torres sold to Shrewsbury
Argentinian attacking midfielderSergio Torres has been signed by Shrewsbury for 65,000 euros. The reason is believed to be to reduce the wage bill, which was very high after the 2 new signings. Torres has not been well received by the Shrewsbury fans, who beleive him to be a conflictive person and might upset the dressing room harmony.

How come this isn't in the Stories section?

Yes. The stories are back. :D I will follow just like your last two. :D

Peterborough are too much for Rovers
Two fantastic goals from 30 yards ensured The Posh's win --- Own goal and penalty completed the scoring

View attachment 53824

Peterborough didn't have any problem in beating a poor Bristol Rovers side. Peterborough shocked Rovers fans early in the game with a shot from 30 yards that hit the back of the net. Bristol Rovers were merely spectators during the rest of the game, as they watched Peterborough knocking the ball around, waiting for the right moment to pass or shoot. Around 2600 fans were at the game, including about 200 away fans.

George Boyd not likely to stay
Boyd is not likely to stay at Peterborough after Burnley and Newcastle have both expressed their interest in the 23 year old scot. However, boss Roby William will not give up on him and has rejected offers up to 1M .

Last edited:
Tom Williams's mistake holds Posh to draw
He gifted the ball to David fox in his own area in the last minute --- The club are going to fine him with 1 weeks wage --- Another early goal for Peterborough

View attachment 53832

It was the third minute of the game and Peterborough had already scored. The 900 away fans thought it was going to go as in the last game, but it was not so. Colchester proved to be a much tougher opposition, and equalised in the 40th. minute. Posh boss Roby brought on Mclean to put tjings straight, and in the 78th minute, he prove to everyone why he is the best. However, Tom William, in the last minute of injury time, was to become a Colchester hero when he gifted the ball to Fox in his own area. The midfieleder didn't think twice and accepted the present. I was much surprised to not see Williams run after him to join the celebration. He will be fined for one weeks wage.

Peterborough demolish Livingston
Peterborough continuue unbeaten in their pre-season --- Livingston didn't shoot on target in all the game --- Very poor attendance

View attachment 53859

Just 672 witnessed Peterborough's thrashing of Livingston. Craig Mackall-Smith got two goals, but had chances for many more. The best goal was, however, scored by George Boyd, it was a near strike blasted into the top corner. Peterborough are having a good pre-season, and will look to keep their form up for more important games.

Boyd on his way to Bolton
The board accepted a 1.4 M offer from Bolton for Boyd, and it doesn't seem as if the scot will say no to them. Roby William is not happy about the board's decision and will meet today with the board to discuss it.

Easy for The Posh
Another good result for them --- Boss believes this will help them boost morale

View attachment 53892

Woking did not put up much of a challenge today, and Peterborough took advantadge of it. Simpson was the hero, getting a hat-trick and displaying a very good performance. Roby William said after the match: 'We are proving to be a good side, but against lower teams, with all my respects. I hope that we will be able to put on the same performance against Derby in our first championship game, because that is what counts'. Peterborough will travel to Northen Ireland for their next friendly against Crusaders.

Boyd goes to Bolton
As Sky Sports reported during the week,George Boyd has signed for Bolton for a 1.4 M fee. Sky Sports also reported that boss Roby William was not happy with the offer accepted, and had a meeting with the board. Part of the reason of that meeting was because Stevenage would get 40% of the transfer, and Roby does not consider it a good deal.

Friendly cancelled
The friendly match between Crusaders and Peterborough has been cancelled by boss Roby William . The reasons are :
-It is only 3 days since the last game.
-In 4 days Peterborough would play against Rochdale.
-The players would be VERY tired

New signing possibility
Peterborough have been in talks with Jack Payne. Scouts have recommended him to Roby, and he has given the go-ahead to the operation. He would cost only 75k.

Good luck mate, I will definitely follow this.