Posh shock Leicester
Excelent display by Posh against 2nd placed in league EDIT:Well, at least they were untill I finished with them! --- Boss wants to keep 'a cool head'

View attachment 54289

Peterborough managed to get a well earned win over Leicester today. The odds were firmly stacked against relegation candidates, but Posh made a great display to prove them wrong. Leicester had chances, but due to tight defending, most of them were long ranged shots or forced shots. Peterborough had been in a situation of a 1 goal lead away twice this season, and in both those games, they ended up drawing. They were not going to make these errors again, so manager Roby William changed tactics to a more conservative style, and it worked. Peterborough were tight at the back, and effective at the front. It caught my attention how Peterborough played away the injury time, the ball never left their possesion during that time.
League table:
View attachment 54307

No results outstand, so table remains once more as it is

Last edited:
Wow, amazing achievements mate :), 3rd is amazing for Peterborough (Predicted: 23rd)! 3rd consecutive promotion?

Wow, amazing achievements mate :), 3rd is amazing for Peterborough (Predicted: 23rd)! 3rd consecutive promotion?
Thanks for following mate. I hope I can mantain this form, at the beginning of the season i wouldn't have dreamt of this start!

Reading grab undeserved draw
Reading made their few chances count --- Peterborough again denied by defensive error

View attachment 54401

Peterborough boss Roby William confirmed today that he will be loking into the possibility of signing defenders this winter. He said that this couldn't go on, as they were dropping vital points because of stupid mistakes. He can't blame one defender as the errors have come from 3 of the 4 that usually form the starting 11. The goalie didn't help much either in the goal, and it is thought that he also will be under review in the following weeks. Roby said that they should learn of their errors to not do them again. He will take measures such as: Training will be slightly harder, special moves recommended to players, fine of wages for poor performances and he will give the subs an opportunity to prove themselves in the upcoming League Cup match against Cardiff.

The big score table stays the same.

Peterborough progress in League Cup
Posh win in thrilling encounter --- New signing debut

View attachment 54411

Peterborough won in a game where Posh new signing Haris Vuckic made his debut and left good impressions. The attcking midfielder fits perfectly into Roby's plan, and proved that he was a good signing putting on a top-class performance against Cardiff. The match ended with Peterborough's deserved win after a thrilling extra time. A defensive mistake by Cardiff allowed Craig Mackail-Smith to bullet a shot into the back of the net.

You should do monthly updates :)
ok mate, it just that i'm acting as as sky reporter, so i give feedback on each game. if I do monthly, i will forget most things. So what i'll do is i'll post updates every 2-3 games with some other news.
Thanks for the feedback

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

not doing gd r u but ther still games to win
i'm not happy with my defence, but I think more or less we are managing ok this season, doing better than press expected

Posh win in thrilling match
Posh come back twice to grab good win --- It's the game with most goals this season for Peterborough

View attachment 54611

Peterborough were the comeback kings for the first time this season. Great teamwork and determination was key in the two comebacks that Peterborough made. Boss Roby William stated that this is the line to follow, and if they played like this every game, they would well cause a schock this season and be the surprise team.

Peterborough 1-0 Plymouth
Second straight victory in league --- Posh never looked like losing

View attachment 54612

Peterborough showed that when they want to play, they play. Freeman, Posh new signing, scored the only goal of the game. Peterborough again win by one goal, but looked much superior, and created enough chances to make the scoreline much bigger. Boss said after the game that there are two types of games that Peterborough have played this season: 'The ones in which we play like we know, and the ones were the rival is simply too good and we unfortunately can't do anything'.

League table :
View attachment 54610

I'lldo thhis update of only one game and news,as there is such a long time untill the next match is played.

Posh get vital win
It was a close game, but Forest didn't have any clear chances --- Posh's 2nd goal came in the 92nd minute

View attachment 54724

Peterborough managed to win today against playoff rivals Nottingham Forest. Forest had more chances than Peterborough,but not clear ones, so they struggled to put them away. Peterborough got their goals in 2 of the few chances they had. Posh boss said the team will have to play much better to have any chances of going up, and that today they were lucky of
taking all 3 points.

League Table:

View attachment 54723

Roby takes advantage of long period between games
Posh manager Roby William will take advantage of the amount of days in between the two league games to watch the reserves game against Luton, away. He told the press that he was going to watch both sets of players very carefully, in hope of finding someone with the potential to play in Posh's first team.

Posh grab late equaliser
Neither team deserved to lose --- Bennett scored an own goal to put Bristol City in front

View attachment 56641

Peterborough managed to grab a deserved point at Bristol today, City never looked like putting the game beyond all doubt and Posh took advantage to that. Posh boss said after the game that he was disappointed with the defensive display, but happy about the late equaliser. Peterborough had a number of chances before the goal, but could not find the back of the net until McLean's 91st minute strike made the away fans go wild.

Great win for Peterborough
Posh go 2nd after deserving a 1-0 win --- Peterborough again miss chances to put game beyond doubt, this time from the penalty spot

View attachment 56642

Peterborough confirmed today that they have more chances of going up than down, if that hadn't already been proved. Today's win puts them in second place, behind Sheffield United. Peterborough again had many clear chances, but agin failed to put them away. Roby William says 'at least we put on a good defensive display, because I think that is going to be crucial this season, we don't score many so we've got to concede even less'.

View attachment 56643

Keep up the great work mate. I love this. :)

I haven't been updating for a week and I think I might not update for a while longer, unfortunately.
I have been very busy recently, but I'll let you know when I'll update.

Posh gain two points on Sheff. United
Scunthorpe didn't lose hope until 89th min, when they went down to ten men --- Posh continue their run, which extends to 10 games unbeaten

View attachment 60148

Peterborough nearly lost 2 points today, as Scunthorpe battled until the end, but without success. Posh were 2-0 up and controlling the game, when in an unfortunate situation for Peterborough, Scunthorpe got right back in it. From that moment Scunthorpe dominated and created endless chances, but failed to put them away. A very good result for Peterborough following Sheff. United's draw against Cardiff.

View attachment 60150

Peterborough progress in League Cup
Posh are only non Premier League team in it --- Best game of the season, with 7 goals

View attachment 60151

Peterborough fans, in the 90th minute of the game, thought that they were through to the next round in an uneventfull, 1-0 win. They were wrong. 2 minutes later, Charlton got a cruel equaliser which sent the game into extra time. About 4 minutes later, they were celebrating a goal which put them in front. But again Charlton refused to go out without a fight, and grabbed the equaliser they were looking for. Peterborough fought like tigers, and their effort was again succesfull. 3-2. "That must be it" The Peterborough fans must have thought. They were wrong again. David Mooney completed his hat-trick to put the scores level again, and sent Charlton fans wild. However, when Posh's fans and manager were thinking about who would take the penalties, Joshua King scored a long range shot in the last minuteto give Peterborough a deserved, well earned win.

View attachment 60152