Resource icon

Phoenix v3.0 by Magician - The 21.2 killer V5.0

after a successful season with an underdog team the team reputation increases greatly and the opponents starts to takes your team much more seriously that they did in the previous season so to keep doing as good as you did in the previous season it requires greatly improving your team to match the increased reputation.
I know that,i play this game for a long time,i am just saying that you can not expect with underdoog in premier league to dominate every season like in first

can anyone post the filters for this tactic?

You don't need filters... just follow this table when it comes to the attributes for the players - https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/table/9-important-attributes/

once I click on the link what should I do to find the attributes of the players?

After winning the eredivisie and the Dutch cup in my second season with Vitesse and reaching the champions league final, I got a job offer from a different club (gotta love journeyman saves) and left the club. So hopefully that already solves my AI problem where they get to know your tactic haha

GNK Dinamo Zagreb , here I come!! Can’t wait to use this tactic with an already OP team in the league 🤣

After winning the eredivisie and the Dutch cup in my second season with Vitesse and reaching the champions league final, I got a job offer from a different club (gotta love journeyman saves) and left the club. So hopefully that already solves my AI problem where they get to know your tactic haha

GNK Dinamo Zagreb , here I come!! Can’t wait to use this tactic with an already OP team in the league 🤣
Yeah unfortunately in my experience with West Ham second season tactic didnt work so only solution was to change tactic,that is so frustrating and not real,but that is how things works,maybe in 3th season you can again get back to it,will see...

Yeah unfortunately in my experience with West Ham second season tactic didnt work(strugle to get result even against smaller teams) so only solution was to change tactic,so I have done it,that is so frustrating and not real,but that is how things works,maybe in 3th season you can again get back to it,will see...

Yeah unfortunately in my experience with West Ham second season tactic didnt work so only solution was to change tactic,that is so frustrating and not real,but that is how things works,maybe in 3th season you can again get back to it,will see...

in the past if you deleted the tactics after a season / during pre-season... the AI would get reset (and negative: your team would mostly unlearn the tactical knowledge). Now I’m wondering if that would still work nowadays.

in the past if you deleted the tactics after a season / during pre-season... the AI would get reset (and negative: your team would mostly unlearn the tactical knowledge). Now I’m wondering if that would still work nowadays.
i didnt tryed that but for sure is that AI learned it and when you play in the league where you have at least 5 teams stronger then yours i saw my team in big dificulity,restarted again season playing now with kungfu V.6 and again dominating like in first season...

i didnt tryed that but for sure is that AI learned it and when you play in the league where you have at least 5 teams stronger then yours i saw my team in big dificulity,restarted again season playing now with kungfu V.6 and again dominating like in first season...
I mean kung fu V6 is goed but it’s not kung fu Phoenix :(

If you play with Instant Result you still can change your tactic depends on the score. You can do that by using Math Plans.

Here's what Magician suggests( that is for 3.0 but it can be easily adjusted it for 5.0 )

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/thread/935-further-boosting-of-phoenix-v3-0-tactic-performance/

Mainz, med pred 17
With match plans(picture below)

Attachments

• 20210325172230_1.jpg
    20210325172230_1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 371
  • 20210325172241_1.jpg
    20210325172241_1.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 366
  • 20210325172249_1.jpg
    20210325172249_1.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 20210325172258_1.jpg
    20210325172258_1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 256
Have you tried the Fearless & Strikerless 4123 from veez? seems to be close in performance but more set and forget than phoenix etc.

close in performance is a bit of a stretch if you ask me.... i would rate Phoenix quite a bit higher

When I start getting bad results, I start using KungFu 442v6 which is also a great tactics and then in the second half of the season I return to Phoenix, I think its normal to struggle in the second season but it never last to much for me like usual until October but Kungfu 442v6 is good back up :)

When I start getting bad results, I start using KungFu 442v6 which is also a great tactics and then in the second half of the season I return to Phoenix, I think its normal to struggle in the second season but it never last to much for me like usual until October but Kungfu 442v6 is good back up :)

everybody was Kung Fu fightingggggggg, Phoenix Phoenix phoenixxxxxx

Also working great at my new club Dinamo Zagreb. Second game in the league against the number 2. They don't even fully know the tactic yet. Btw: I won my first game in the league against Hadjuk Split with 5-0

Attachments

• Dinamo.PNG
    Dinamo.PNG
    68.2 KB · Views: 138
Also working great at my new club Dinamo Zagreb. Second game in the league against the number 2. They don't even fully know the tactic yet. Btw: I won my first game in the league against Hadjuk Split with 5-0
U using the kung fu tactic