Resource icon

Phoenix v3.0 by Magician - The 21.2 killer V5.0

When using v 5 how do u buy players.. what key attributes u look for

I mostly look for people that are best at the roles needed, and then look for the key attributes within those roles. With how broken this tactic is it doesn’t really matter lol

When using v 5 how do u buy players.. what key attributes u look for

Use this table. https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/table/9-important-attributes/

So the attributes at the bottom (Pace, acceleration, agility, dribbling etc) are most important. Of course take into consideration key roles for position.

SS - Can use standard ST who has good pace, passing + workrates. Alternatively use attacking AMs with good finishing and pace

CM (a) - scores a lot and goes forward a lot too, needs to have similar attacking attributes, but also good passing + little bit of defensive.

Winger - standard Winger attribute, although you could use an attacking full back there as W is important in defensive transition when you lose ball and have to recover.

DM - regular DM attributes. For me this position gets terrible rating no matter what so maybe don't worry too much. Just defensive solid and great passing to link up to the front 5

I am experimenting with using DM type players in IWB since they fit very very narrow and help form a 2-3-5 formation in attack. They don't need crossing. Although as mentioned elsewhere its fine if u just use regular fullbacks. IWB also pushes forward through middle a lot and can provide the through ball assist, needs good passing/vision as well as defensive attributes.

Last edited:
I was wearing a ZaZ Blue while training bilbao, but I decided to start at Red Bull Bragantino using a Phoenix, a Brazilian team recently acquired by Red Bull, forecast for the thirteenth season, however.

68 games
57 Victories
10 Draws
1 Defeat

ALL TITLES.
1617172191781.png
1617172214268.png1617172267684.png1617172400408.png1617172426928.png1617172467344.png1617172499848.png

Guys ME officialy broken!I have done tweak of this amazing tactic and its unbeatable,playing with Udinese and crushing every oponent,played 5 times reloaded game in away against juve and won 5 times to 5,again won away against Atalanta and so on...
Going to work now,it will be uploaded tomorow!
I am so happy 😀

Guys ME officialy broken!I have done tweak of this amazing tactic and its unbeatable,playing with Udinese and crushing every oponent,played 5 times reloaded game in away against juve and won 5 times to 5,again won away against Atalanta and so on...
Going to work now,it will be uploaded tomorow!
I am so happy 😀

cant wait !!!! Still strikerless I’m guessing??

And what you will be able to see 1Your defenders will look like Nesta and Maldini in the era of Milan,intercepting and anticipating any serious action
2 your middfield will look like Iniesta and Xavi making insane passes
And 3 Your SS will be dangerous like never seen before,i am so entusiastic about this tweak and can not wait to play a season from beggining,because i was trying different solutions all the season playing with Udinese

And what you will be able to see 1Your defenders will look like Nesta and Maldini in the era of Milan,intercepting and anticipating any serious action
2 your middfield will look like Iniesta and Xavi making insane passes
And 3 Your SS will be dangerous like never seen before,i am so entusiastic about this tweak and can not wait to play a season from beggining,because i was trying different solutions all the season playing with Udinese

Well, you are sure giving us very high expectations. :LOL: But you are basing all this on a test against juve, repeated 5 times? You should be the first to know that it does not work like that. I've done hundreds of repetition tests like that and after you succeeding greatly in a serie of hard matches over and over again, you lose against the weaker teams on the league over and over again. That's the challenge in FM, and that's why Fm can't be broken. But, FM still allows you to unrealistically overachive in a way no real world manager can equal!!!

Well, you are sure giving us very high expectations. :LOL: But you are basing all this on a test against juve, repeated 5 times? You should be the first to know that it does not work like that. I've done hundreds of repetition tests like that and after you succeeding greatly in a serie of hard matches over and over again, you lose against the weaker teams on the league over and over again. That's the challenge in FM, and that's why Fm can't be broken. But, FM still allows you to unrealistically overachive in a way no real world manager can equal!!!
i just described what I was able to saw,and i am very entusiastic,will see with more tests,it was not just test against Juve,also Atalanta,will see,i dont do holidays amateurs tests,I watch and observe games,sometimes even in comprenhensive higlights trying to tweak it and make it better,as you sad this is just a game and it is possible to find a way to crush opponents like with this amazing tactic

i just described what I was able to saw,and i am very entusiastic,will see with more tests,it was not just test against Juve,also Atalanta,will see,i dont do holidays amateurs tests,I watch and observe games,sometimes even in comprenhensive higlights trying to tweak it and make it better,as you sad this is just a game and it is possible to find a way to crush opponents like with this amazing tactic

I don't mean to demotivate you by any way, as we all together as a community, sharing ideas and tactics, surely improve our game experience! But I have felt the same enthusiasm you feel now more times that I can remember in the last 15/20 years, and then the game just finds a way, fair, or unfair, to "normalize" your tactic. :p

no matter how your tests pass, I want you to download your version !!!!!