Resource icon

Phoenix v3.0 by Magician - The 21.2 killer V5.0

To my regret, I have to end my career in Greece at this stage. There is no time to continue because of work and because of this, less and less interest remains. But I am delighted with what we have done with this team. This is absolutely the best result for me. We'll have to start a new save soon :D
View attachment 549490
View attachment 549491
View attachment 549492

And I really wanted to celebrate the Zaz corners
View attachment 549493

YOu cant leave us now boss!

I decided to play in England for the first time in fm20 and 21. My choice fell on Portsmouth. I don't think I need to explain who was the favorite in my last game. Wow. I missed the standard, but they didn't stand a chance.

View attachment 549606
View attachment 549607

Is this and your Greek results all on the latest patch? I've tried your uploaded tactic and havent even created a sniff of a goal, lost every game

Is this and your Greek results all on the latest patch? I've tried your uploaded tactic and havent even created a sniff of a goal, lost every game

Same here, it did not work with cautious for me :( Most of the games was draw or loss beginning second half and I had to go very offensive.

Capture1.JPG

Using v5.

Predicted 10th with Bari at start of the season, only made a few loan and free signings.

Ok didn't win the league but still got promoted, thanks for sharing the tactic.

Anyone got any tips to improve it for Serie A challenge as I just plug and played for Serie B.

Does v5 have better defensive set pieces? Or just attacking

why not

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund mod Stuttgart_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    Borussia Dortmund mod Stuttgart_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 436
:D

Attachments

• Bundesliga_ Turneringsresumé.png
    Bundesliga_ Turneringsresumé.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 503