;)

Attachments

• Marck Nielsen_ Sæsonvurdering-2.png
    Marck Nielsen_ Sæsonvurdering-2.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 396
  • Marck Nielsen_ Sæsonvurdering-3.png
    Marck Nielsen_ Sæsonvurdering-3.png
    358.1 KB · Views: 618
Interesting post from TFF's 75 Siblings about the most important attributes in FM 21, which actually has been tested using Phoenix:
- For players: Pace and acceleration (S tier), Agility, Balance Dribbling and Vision (A tier)
- For goalies: Reflexes (Reactions)

So I have put all my players on individual speed training (to work on pace and acceleration). Curious if it will improve the performance of the tactic even more! But obviously important in scouting future players for your squad too.

Quick update from my journeyman: the year is 2028 and just won the champions league in my second season with RB Salzburg. The final was against PSG and I did have some luck: I won 0-1 and Mbappe missed a penalty. But still it’s quite remarkable using Phoenix v5.0. Seeing the contract AI is ****** (I could only sign for 5 years or for a short amount which would reduce my wages to below what I was earning), so winning the champions league was also the last thing I did for RB Salzburg lol... next up: Sporting CP in Portugal :D

Quick update from my journeyman: the year is 2028 and just won the champions league in my second season with RB Salzburg. The final was against PSG and I did have some luck: I won 0-1 and Mbappe missed a penalty. But still it’s quite remarkable using Phoenix v5.0. Seeing the contract AI is ****** (I could only sign for 5 years or for a short amount which would reduce my wages to below what I was earning), so winning the champions league was also the last thing I did for RB Salzburg lol... next up: Sporting CP in Portugal :D
At least you travel a lot 😀

At least you travel a lot 😀

Haha true! I guess that was sort of the goal of the journeyman.. athough at Sporting CP i signed a 3 year deal now to stay at a little bit longer at a club and not have the same contract issues as I had with RB Salzburg lol

But so far I have had Ukraine, Holland, Croatia and Austria. After portugal I want to go to France which will be my final club this journeyman save. And then maybe end up as a national manager somwhere!

I will take parma. So should i use v5 or babemocni tweak?
I am using Vez 2 for home easy games,my tweak in away hard games,and Phoenix V.5 for away and home for normal matches,undefited in 50 games with inter,won all cups,for me that is the best combo!

I am using Vez 2 for home easy games,my tweak in away hard games,and Phoenix V.5 for away and home for normal matches,undefited in 50 games with inter,won all cups,for me that is the best combo!
So you are not using VOID as you said on TFF's 75 Siblings?

So you are not using VOID as you said on TFF's 75 Siblings?
I am using it now in second season when i play at home,because now my team is higher reputation and Void tactic showed in test like the most scoring tactic per game,so for me at home its working wonderfull and recomand anyone to try who have good team and strugle to find good wingers!

Which tactic do you mean with Vez 2??

I'm having trouble with finding the righ tplayers for the cm position. Can someone help me with that? I'm just not sure which type of player fits. Should id be more of a playmaker type? Or something more dynamic?

I'm having trouble with finding the righ tplayers for the cm position. Can someone help me with that? I'm just not sure which type of player fits. Should id be more of a playmaker type? Or something more dynamic?
Midtsjo did very well in my first season at AZ, now I'am at Losc Lille and Soumare it's doing wonders.

I'm currently in second season of the game, first season was with AZ where i have won Eredivisie and Dutch cup using mostly @eeieu tweak and @Babemocni1988 tweak, oddly both did better than original version especially when i was playing against weaker teams.

Now I am at Losc Lille, playing just one game per week it easier as the players have time to rest but i have the same feelings.
Phoenix original version smashed Monaco and Lyon and PSG away but I had issues when I faced weaker teams, both home and away:
lost away vs Montpellier and St Etienne, Lost at home vs Nanters and draws at home agains Angers and Lens-
So I have started using again @Babemocni1988 4510 in these games and it's working well.

1619879138960.png

1619879107253.png

1619879154339.png

1619879166208.png