Pienaar chooses Spurs over Chelsea

Yet another midfielder for Harry's side...

I'm so confused.

Their Defence and Midfield is sound but couldnt he spend money on a striker or a better goalie?

Ridiculous, why do Spurs need Pienaar, Beckham, etc?

They are already a great team, and Redknapp is a great manager, but this is pathetic.

Meh. He would not get much game time at either IMO. Don't know why he left Everton TBH.

Have to admit, I think Chelsea are losing it. Few years ago, would've picked Chelsea, but now.... And he had a clear choice between the two. Ancelloti must be thinking "I'm a great manager-if I can't get attract somebody like Piennar here, then why the **** am i here?". Wouldn't write Chelsea out of anything just yet, but I suspect there is something amiss.

Why oh why do Spurs need so many midfielders? Players like Kranjcar who are still developing are completely wasting their time and talent at Spurs.

Pienaar is perfect for Spurs, he can play right across the front of the attacking midfield, VDV is injury prone and cannot keep playing every game for spurs, Lennon can also be inconsistent

Absolute rubbish those who claim he will be a bench warmer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/9362164.stm

Feels like the tide is turning in London, I'm sure any player would have chosen Chelsea over Spurs 2 years agoXD

More woes for Chelsea

Have to admit, I think Chelsea are losing it. Few years ago, would've picked Chelsea, but now.... And he had a clear choice between the two. Ancelloti must be thinking "I'm a great manager-if I can't get attract somebody like Piennar here, then why the **** am i here?". Wouldn't write Chelsea out of anything just yet, but I suspect there is something amiss.

Not really. Bale chose Spurs over United and same with Ramsey. Maybe Harry promised more game time than Carlo or Chelsea refused to pay what he wanted as they are wary about FFF.

Why? Lennon and Bale on the wing, he'll never play, Bale and Lennon don't need competition either as there are more than enough wingers!

And Pienaar will be number 40.

I heard Chelsea wouldn't match what he was offered at Spurs and that is why he chose Spurs.

Hope we sign Kranjcar as Spurs are well stocked in that department.

Pienaar is perfect for Spurs, he can play right across the front of the attacking midfield, VDV is injury prone and cannot keep playing every game for spurs, Lennon can also be inconsistent

Absolute rubbish those who claim he will be a bench warmer
Hes really shown hes injury prone this season.

Hoping we buy someone this transfer window getting rejected isn't the best thing thats happened to us this month!

Players are like Pienaar are very valuable for the sqaud. They will be excellent squad players for big teams. He reminds me of Park. Hard working, good dribblers and are always available for pass. Chips in with few vital goals and never lets team down. More like a team players.

I think we just need to bring in a good striker, but Pienaar should get games ahead of Lennon in my opinion

Niko Kranjcar's lack of play for Spurs this season has meant that Pienaar's request to move away from Goodison Park has come at a good time where Redknapp wants solid backups for his team.

Kranjcar has only started three times this season, with six substitute appearances, compared to the times of when he was at Portsmouth. Rotation will be on Harry's mind.

Where is he gonna fit when the already have VDV? I think Harry just bought him because he was cheap...but does he actually strenghten the team?

Does Pienaar want to be a backup?