Pienaar chooses Spurs over Chelsea

I can't see him getting a solid first team place in either, he should of stayed at Everton.

I don't agree that Lennon hasen't been good this year. I think he has improved so much and this has arguably been his best season at Spurs.

Agree + Pienaar said that he wants to play CL football...he is turning 29 soon and doesn't have that many good years ahead of him. But is he gonna get that with Spurs after this season? That will be intresting to see.. i have my doubts.

Personally I don't know how to react about this signing. Steven is a great player, and cost us only 3 million. But I don't know where Arry will play him (if he does). Will he be a good player for us? Only time will tell...

Sorry, i don't agree i think last year was but his consistency has dropped this year (Thats what i meant in my earlier post, not he hasn't been good)

I dont think hes been consistent either

TBH, i'd prefer him to go to Spurs, as i think Chelsea need to get better quality players than Pienaar??

Agree + Pienaar said that he wants to play CL football...he is turning 29 soon and doesn't have that many good years ahead of him. But is he gonna get that with Spurs after this season? That will be intresting to see.. i have my doubts.

Tottenham are 1 point off Chelsea and the form Chelsea are in, why not ?

We wont though, Roman wont spend any money anymore which is fine.

Well if he is willing to splash £18mil on a player of Ramires Calibre, he surely is willing to spend on players of Chelsea Quality?/

Well if he is willing to splash £18mil on a player of Ramires Calibre, he surely is willing to spend on players of Chelsea Quality?/

Because one huge difference that has happend between the summer and now. Russia has won the 2018 World cup bid.

Turned down the chance to be the highest paid player in Evertons history because he wanted Champions League football

I doubt he was offered more than the 75k a week Arteta's on

Move has been confirmed.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/01/18/pienaar-joins-spurs

Shame really to lose sucha player, but glad the sagas over with tbh. Will hold no resentment towards Stevie, he has been my favourite player for the last two seasons.

To any Spurs fans saying, I don't want him, he won't get in our team. Appreciate him, because his skill and work rate is second to none, he will leave every ounce of him on that pitch.

All the best Pienny, now Moyesy get N'Zogbia in please!

I think we just need to bring in a good striker, but Pienaar should get games ahead of Lennon in my opinion

****.you.

Anyway, bad signing, would have chosen a striker 100% over another midfielder. Possible ways out now for Jenas and Kranjcar?

pienaar wont just warm the bench imo
bale has made LM his own this season
but lennon is inconsistant and not the best crosser
so i see pienaar pushing lennon for a starting place

Move has been confirmed.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/01/18/pienaar-joins-spurs

Shame really to lose sucha player, but glad the sagas over with tbh. Will hold no resentment towards Stevie, he has been my favourite player for the last two seasons.

To any Spurs fans saying, I don't want him, he won't get in our team. Appreciate him, because his skill and work rate is second to none, he will leave every ounce of him on that pitch.

All the best Pienny, now Moyesy get N'Zogbia in please!

N'Zogbia is indeed being rumoured to be linked with Everton, and Sunderland

poor poor Kranjcar
the guys a really good player , shame he doesn't get a chance
yeah surely Bale and Van der Vaart play fantastic all season long, but at least more time from the bench
he had a few amazing perfomanced for Croatia lately, and shame Harry didn't let if effect Tottenham
maybe it would give them a few points more then they have now

poor poor Kranjcar
the guys a really good player , shame he doesn't get a chance
yeah surely Bale and Van der Vaart play fantastic all season long, but at least more time from the bench
he had a few amazing perfomanced for Croatia lately, and shame Harry didn't let if effect Tottenham
maybe it would give them a few points more then they have now

Everytime we've given Krank a chance he seems dis-interested and lacklustre.

I was a big fan of him, but then he started mouthing off about not getting chances, then we played him and he was awful.

Needs to go.

Everytime we've given Krank a chance he seems dis-interested and lacklustre.

I was a big fan of him, but then he started mouthing off about not getting chances, then we played him and he was awful.

Needs to go.
thast thing, when you start shouting off about lack of chances, you **** well better take them when given them, he's failed to do that. Can see bale playing leftback at times while Pienaar plays left wing cutting inside