pikkpoiss's Chairman Game (the best there is)

pikkpoiss

Reaction score

RULES
Main
  1. Everything goes through me!
  2. You must read and understand all of the rules
  3. I will be using FMRTE (Football Manager Real Time Editor)
  4. Participants must post atleast once in every update.
  5. You will have 500 million pounds to purchase a club.
  6. With leftovers you can do transfers, staff appointments or improvements.
  7. It is a game, so have fun, think your chairman an interesting backstory, make up weird interviews, problematic families or even embarrasing workplace incidences.
Transfers
  1. Transfer requests go through me.
  2. After I confirm the transfers you are oblicated to post an update to the thread about it.
  3. Players you want to transfer to your club will be swapped with player from your team. The players value you swap your wanted player with will be substracted from your wanted players value. Example. The player you want, Player X, costs 5M £. The player you want to swap with him, Player Y, costs 0.02M £. Player Y value wil be substracted from Player X value. 5M – 0.02M =4.98M £. So the total cost of Player X is 4.98M £.
  4. Transfers between chairmen must be confirmed from both sides (also transfer amount).
  5. Transfers between chairmen are unlimited (won’t be restricted by rules below).
  6. You can have maximum 3 youth transfers (players, who are 19 or younger).
  7. You can have maximum 4 players in their peak (ages 20 to 29).
  8. You can transfer maximum 5 seniors to your team (ages 30 to ∞).
  9. You can sign maximum 2 free transfers (player goes to the club that offers the most wage, PM me the offered wage).
  10. Per season you can sign only 3 players that are not in your league or are not of the same nationality as your club is.
Manager and staff
  1. Again, they will be swapped with an existing coach.
  2. Their wage will stay the same.
  3. Coach swapping will cost 500K £.
  4. Manager swap will cost you the current manager wages till the end of his contract.
Money for your Manager
  1. At the end of the transfer window you will PM me the transfer and wage budget you wish to give to your manager.
  2. The amount of the money must fit into you budget.
Club/Stadium improvements/building
  1. Facility improvement costs 1.5M £.
  2. You can improve corporate, training and youth facilities.
  3. Youth recruitment and junior coaching improvement costs 2M £.
  4. You can make your stadium larger.
  5. Every seat in you want to put in your stadium costs 25£. But also installment cost 50£ for every seat. Example. You want to put 10,000 seats in your stadium. So you do this: amount of seats*cost of one seat*installment. 10,000*25*50 = 12,500,000M £.
  6. To build a stadium, you need to hire architects (costs 100K £), then you need to hire building company (250K £). Buy a piece of land (2.5M£), unless you don’t want to demolish your current stadium (cost 100K + renting another stadium with it’s facilities costs 1.9M £). Building the stadium costs 300M £ + seats cost (see above).
Rewards
  1. Champions League finalists – both get 25M £ - winner gets more 75M £.
  2. Euro Cup finalists – both get 10M £ - winner gets more 25M £.
  3. League 3rd place – 10M £, 2nd place – 15M £, 1st place – 20M £.
  4. Cup winner 30M £.
  5. Qualifying to the CL group stage15M £.

*If I forgot something, then PM me and I'll let you know. If you have questions about current rules, PM me and I'll let you know.

*New rule in transfers

I even got an award for my game

Last edited:
Yep, I remembered from the other thread, I'll take Ajax.

Jack Denzy - English.

Can I do a interview now? Because I have a funny idea for an interview. :D

Let us know how much our clubs are etc. When you can mate :)

I'm just gonna go for it.

View attachment 355696

Celtic appoint Euro Lottery winner Lewie Roberts

Previous owner Ian Bankier has sold the club to lucky Euro Lottery winner Lewie Roberts from Wales. There is a Press Conference right now. Let's listen in:

ESPN: Welcome to Celtic Lewie! How does it feel?

Lewie: Call me the Lucky One, ok? It feels great to take over such a giant of Scottish football! I have brought the club for a unknown fee but it was under 100m I think.

ESPN: Ok, Lewie...

Lewie: (shouts) GET OUT!!

(Reporter gets out)

SSN: Wow. So, The Lucky One, have you got any targets in mind?

Lewie: Thank you. I have got some targets in mind. I will not just go and get the best players, I will get some Scottish players, as that's where we are from. I do have high expectations, however. Here is my 5 step plan:

Year 1: 1st in SPL, 1 cup win and last 16 of ECL or last 8 of EL
Year 2: 1st in SPL, 1 cup win and final of other, and last 8 of ECL
Year 3: Maintain all of above
Year 4: Win everything we can except ECL where we will aim for last 4
Year 5: Same and Win ECL

So there we have it, Lewie wants that ECL trophy by 2018 and to win the SPL every season.

Last edited:
Nice one Lewie, Lucky lotto winner! xD, Think I'll do mine once I know the budget etc.

View attachment 355697

Newcastle Has Sold Up!

After a long time of being on the market Mike Ashley has finally sold Newcastle United for a sum around £148 million. A local billionaire playboy only named as "Murley" who inherited £3.75 billion pounds from his grandparents at the age of 5 is now the new owner of the club. Murley is a big sensation on twitter and facebook due to partying every night and starting fights on people who don't do what he tells them to do. The young 23-year-old man has been off the rails ever since he aced Business course to the highest standard at Standford University by the age of 21 stating "Everyone should bow down to me for being smart". Murley's mother died at birth and was bought up by his father and grandparents till the grandparents died in a plane crash, the father was a priest which didn't inherit any of his parents money after they died as they left it all to Murley.

Mike Ashley decided to sell the club to Murley after his retail businesses had a huge fall of £600m loss plus his addiction to exotic prostitutes. He met Murley only a week before the sale of the club in a private-invite only strip club in London where Murley called Mike Ashley, "A silly fat ****, who is a broke mother ****** who should sell Newcastle United to me before you can't afford these girls anymore."

People are saying Mike Ashley was bullied into selling the club and others are saying he left his addiction take over too much till he had no choice. Fans of the club are planning riots due to the purchase of the club stating "Murley is a joke, he is a little boy who thinks he is a gangster and is going to ruin this very much club." Others said, "I think this guy is so funny, he brings entertainment to the club and I know he is a huge football fan so I'm sure he won't screw us over. Surely right?"

pic_1193735484_1.jpg

VFL Wolfsburg facing a new owner

It has come to a shock to many that Estonian entrepreneur Kristo Laur has bought a large stake in the german football club
Vfl Wolsburg. It has said that Volkswagen, the previous owners had not been satisfied with results lately. The club, which
won the Bundesliga in 2009, was put to sale by the company.

20th of June, Volkswagen arena.

Reporter: Mister Laur, you sit here with your manager Dieter Hecking. Tells us about your feelings right now.

Laur: Wolfsburg has been one of my favourite clubs since my childhood, it's an amazing feeling to be the new owner of such
a reputable club.

Reporter: What are your goals for this upcoming Bundesliga season?

Laur: Well, the main goal is to qualify for the champions league. I think this will bring good publicity to the club and
new ventures, which, ofcourse will do only good for the club.

Reporter: Will your arrival have a immediate impact on the club?

Laur: Well, I think it's too early to tell. Wolfsburg have great facilities and corporate
structures. I think only time will tell if anything needs to be added or upgraded in the future.
For now, we'll keep them as they are. No need to fix something that ain't broken.

Reporter: Will we be seeing any transfer activity on the part of Wolfsburg?

Laur: I'll leave that to my manager Mister Hecking to decide. He's incharge of the first
team and has my full support for the time being.

Only time will tell what now waits for the former champions. With charismatic Laur at the helm,
Wolfsburg could be set for big things.

Participants Budget (club value)

Murley - Daniel Murley - Newcastle - 221M £ (279M £)
NathWalker - Nathan Walker - Cambridge United - 498.6M £ (1.4M £)
Godfish93 - God Fish - Leicester - 419M £ (81M £)
lewie100 - Lewie Roberts - Celtic - 421M £ (79M £)
jdenzy - Jack Denzy - Ajax - 425M £ (75M £)
adit 99 - Untung Wibisono - Augsburg - 458.5M £ (41.5M £)
Wengers Balls - Danny Ferguson - Schalke 04 - 171M £ (329M £)
Kris7o - Kristo Laur - Wolfsburg - 371M £ (129M £)
mdmdmd123 - Ben Dover - FC Porto - 386M £ (114M £)
ajlewis - Aaron Lewis - Atletico Madrid - 13M £ (487M £)
coolmcool - Cool M Cool - Monaco - 267M £ (233M £)
pikkpoiss - Allan Pikkpoiss - Olympique de Marseille - 418M £ (82M £)
KaiRooney - Francesco Totti - AS Roma - 39M £ (461M £)
Duzzy - Francesco Abate - Juventus - 286M £ (214M £)
Lawking10 - Rob Smith - PSV - 424M £ (76M £)

*Download the save game again, cause I hadn't put Italian league in the original save game.
*save game: https://mega.co.nz/#!OR002SYI!fPOtyTAvSD8n_TpF1lU-QnUUgjrBO8S_S3c_81Ik6ig

Last edited:
Lol at the England or Exotic apart from me (Wales). :D Suprised nobody has gone PSG due to their cash (Don't know if they are under 500m though.) Or Dundee United for their youngsters (Gauld and Soutar are the main 2).

Last edited:
The save game will be up in 10 minutes. Then you can send me your transfer requests. Don't know why, but not everyone's chairman name changed in the game although I changed it in the editor. Currently uploading the save game. Will be done in 6 minutes.

REGISTRATIONS ARE STILL OPEN!

Would like to take part. but have a few questions
Which Squads will be used for this game?'
The Default SI Squads released after the last patch in March consisting of Winter Transfers or will the Database be updated?

Would like to take part. but have a few questions
Which Squads will be used for this game?'
The Default SI Squads released after the last patch in March consisting of Winter Transfers or will the Database be updated?

Will be using LFCMarshall's super truper latest update.

For registration put up your chairman name, country, and club.

Allright. Thanks. Was so so inclined to going for Soton if the Database wouldnt have been upated.
Will Download his Database and have a Look.