pikkpoiss's Chairman Game (the best there is)

I'm having internet problems and don't think ill be back in time, I'm pulling out, MY bad.

Last edited:
Participants list on first page is updated.

Now to your transfer requests :D

View attachment 355321

More signings for Celtic as new era takes control.

"This time, may I announce John Souttar, Luke Shaw, Erik Lamela and Yaya Toureto Celtic. These are all great players, as I have high hopes for all"

Players+TotalValue
Timo Horn£1,300,000
Ryan Gauld£220,000
Robert Lewandowski£72,900,000
Manuel Neuer£67,400,000
Player Total£141,820,000
Total Remaining£279,180,000
Players+TotalValue
John Souttar-£2,700,000
Luke Shaw£22,500,000
Erik Lamela£12,300,000
Yaya Toure£55,200,000
Player Total £90,000,000
Total Remaining£191,800,000?

Last edited:
budgets on first page updated
Shouldnt we all been able to bid on the same players and you let us know who had the better bid? as im sort of being shorthanded here by the fact the Celtic guy has been buying players all day whilst ive been at work. Just a thought

Shouldnt we all been able to bid on the same players and you let us know who had the better bid? as im sort of being shorthanded here by the fact the Celtic guy has been buying players all day whilst ive been at work. Just a thought

well, all those players have been already transferred. And the players are trasferred by the fee that is in the fmrte as asking value. It's a first come first get thing.

I haven't signed Balanta or Doria or Batysui or Volland. :) You could do something like this, as I will more than likely be finished with my business.

well, all those players have been already transferred. And the players are trasferred by the fee that is in the fmrte as asking value. It's a first come first get thing.
Ah right dont think i will do it then, im not on during the day enough to do it like that, thought we would all bid on players and you would accept the highest fee like on previous versions of chairman game, my bad

View attachment 355312

Leicester announce quadruple swoop!

Leicester fans can feel hopeful about their upcoming season, as four new signings were announced, enhancing the squad strength significantly. In come Eder Alvarez Balanta and “Concrete Ron” Vlaar, two very solid centre backs at different stages of their career, and should form a solid pairing at the back, and also help Liam Moore reach his potential as well.

Leicester have often had a plethora of midfielders, but Nigel Pearson, fresh from being told that his job is safe until at least January, has indulged once again. These two however, are on a different level. Isco and Sven Bender, both highly sought after young talents, make the move to the King Power, and look set to dictate games for the club. The chairman, Mr G Fish said that “In these two transfers, we have not only secured our long term future, but have significantly strengthened in the short term. I’m confident that these two will win the club points by themselves, and we can’t wait to see them pull on the blue shirt for the first time.”

Fans have so far been very supportive of the new chairman and his ambitions, these moves will only go to encourage more support. Exciting times ahead for the Foxes going into the start of the league season, things are really starting to look good.

Ah right dont think i will do it then, im not on during the day enough to do it like that, thought we would all bid on players and you would accept the highest fee like on previous versions of chairman game, my bad

I could do some Auctions. I put some packs or playersd on auction and highest bidder gets it. Chairman game mixed with Auction Game.

think im pulling out, gonna be busy through the next weeks, i'll still visit the forum though to see how everyone else is doing

123123.png

Hey can people still join?

If so add me in?

name - Brad Cameron
Team - Braga

Last edited: