pikkpoiss's Chairman Game (the best there is)

Chairman Name - Francesco Totti
Nationality - Italian
Club - AS Roma

What is Juventus' worth on the update? If it's below 500 I would like to reserve with chairman name - Antonio Ferrari

I've read through all the rules but I think one thing is missed. What determines what players a club can sign? Example- someone as Cambridge has 400+ mil so that's enough to buy Ronaldo but is there a limit to how good a player you can buy or are we going to get Porto signing messi?

I've read through all the rules but I think one thing is missed. What determines what players a club can sign? Example- someone as Cambridge has 400+ mil so that's enough to buy Ronaldo but is there a limit to how good a player you can buy or are we going to get Porto signing messi?

No rules on that. Cambridge can sign both Messi and Ronaldo, but the question is how far will they get with only 2 good players.

But they let in 200 goals so tough **** for the goalkeeper
But with 200 mil left over they could buy Neuer...

im not having digs at your system as it may make the game interesting but a team with 400 mil left over could buy 4-5 players who are world class. I just reckon the reputation system should be thought through to add a bit of realism.

i really hope I haven't come across as one of those dickheads who just post to ruin threads.

i really hope I haven't come across as one of those dickheads who just post to ruin threads.

Sure you have :D (sarcasm)

But with 200 mil left over they could buy Neuer... im not having digs at your system as it may make the game interesting but a team with 400 mil left over could buy 4-5 players who are world class. I just reckon the reputation system should be thought through to add a bit of realism.

(Ronaldo and Messi together are valued 400M (each 200M), so no Neuer for him.)

Your idea, how I should do this is?

Who will buy him though? And will ANYBODY buy Messi or Ronaldo?

Sure you have :D (sarcasm)

Your idea, how I should do this is?
Well... I don't know... Didn't expect to get this far. Some editing tools have reputation info(I have a scouting tool for it). Could go from there and make a chart if you have that data.

View attachment 355486

Lottery winner Lewie Roberts makes 1st signings

"I would like to announce 4 new signings. Timo Horn, Ryan Gauld, Robert
Lewandowski and, the main topic of discussion recently, Manuel Neuer. These four are all gonna be key signings for the future and present. I am excited about all of our signings, as they will be massive for us."

Players+Total
Timo Horn£1,300,000
Ryan Gauld£220,000
Robert Lewandowski£72,900,000
Manuel Neuer£67,400,000
Player Total£141,820,000
Total Remaining£279,180,000

Last edited:
View attachment 355500

News from Augsburg

An eccentric Indonesian salesman named Untung Wibisono, just bought Augsburg this morning. Apparently he is the second Indonesian to buy a European club after Erick Thohir, Mr Untung scheduled to meet the press in 2 minutes.

*2 minutes later*

Reporter: Welcome to SGL arena, today Augsburg will announce a change in their ownership. And here comes the man who just bought Augsburg, Mr Untung.

Reporter: He walks to the table with 3 unknown woman, seems like his "charm" is pretty strong.. and.. here we.. oh, wait.. he didn't stop at the table, he keeps going on. Alright this is getting awkward now, he is literally circling around us and waving at us. Somebody, for the love of god, stop him.

*After more and more walks*

Reporter:
Okay, people, if you're an Augsburg fan and watching this at home, I can assure you, your chairman is a complete lunatic. Oh, hang on, he pick a microphone from the table, seems like we can get this thing started..

Untung: People, I.. will.. bring success, serious, I swear. Thanks.

Reporter: Well, that was quick.. um.. so, we will see the progress of Augsburg under Untung's era, thank you, and see you tomorrow.

American Business man Danny Ferguson succeeds in Schalke takeover bid

schalke04-logo1.gif

After weeks of speculation, FC Schalke 04 have finally confirmed that owner and founder of world renowned tissue manufacturing company Danny Ferguson has been successful in a bid to take over the club. This morning at the press conference he said, "I have admired Schalke and the way they work for a long time and when the oppurtunity to be the owner of this great club presented itself I grabbed it with both my hands."

Mr. Ferguson also confirmed that current club manger Jens Keller will lose his job. "I will certainly look to bring in my own people and sadly Mr. Keller is collateral damage to that. I can promise the fans that the new manager will lead us into exciting times ahead."

He also confirmed the players that they will be looking to get rid of in this transfer window, including :
Tranquillo Barnetta
Christian Fuchs
Maxim Chupo-Moting
Roman Newstadter

Last edited:
New Era At The Abbey!!

00680040%20-%20250x321.jpg

We are here today in the wonderful city of Cambridge. News has been emerging from The Abbey Stadium that the club has been sold by Chairman Dave Doggett, and it is local celebrity Nathan Walker who has purchesed the club.

We have both parties here with us today:

Reporter: So Dave, what made you sell up today?

Dave: I'll be honest, i've been looking for a way out for a while, but no one wants to but a conference club, now that we have returned to the league, I announced locally that I wanted to sell the club and I knew immediately that we would get some interest, and that interest came in the way of Nathan Walker. He made an offer I couldnt turn down and now the club is his.

Reporter: And who is Nathan Walker?

Dave: Well he is well known around these areas .....

Nathan: Thanks Dave but I'll take it from here. Nathan Walker is a household name in these areas, I dont need to
explain who I am, you can go home and do some research on that yourself. I am here to talk about this club not about myself.

Reporter: Okay .... What would you like to say about this club then?

Nathan: Cambridge United are my local club, I have grown up watching the struggles of this club and I will stop at nothing to give the wonderful people of Cambridge something to shout about when it comes to football. I have a 8 year plan in place.

Year 1 - We need time to adjust to all the changes in personnel and in league, we need a midtable finish this year.

Year 2 - Promotion from League Two, challenge for the JPT.

Year 3 - Mid Table league one, JPT winners.
Year 4 - League one promotion.
Year 5 - Top 8 finish in the Championship, show promise in domestic cups.
Year 6 - Promotion to the premier league, more promise in cups.
Year 7 - Stay in the league, finalists in the cups.
Year 8 - Top 6 finish in the league, either FA cup or League cup winners.

By the end of these 8 years I want to have qualified for european competion. I have the financial power to make the signings that we need in order to progress through the leagues.

Reporter: And what do you think about all this speculation that you have the funds to sign both Messi and Ronaldo?

Nathan: Thats not specualtion ... I do have the funds to sign them both, does that mean I'm going to? No, i'm not stupid, I have many other targets in mind who will lead us to glory aswell as not costing the earth. I want success but I also want finacial stability for the time that I am here.

Reporter: Finally what do you have to say about Richard Money?

Nathan: Richard is a good manager who helped Cambridge to glory last year, his job is on the line at the moment, I need to chat to him about his goals and then the decision will be made. There are many other choices who can do an equally good job than Richard.

Reporter: Thank you both for your time.

Well there we have it Nathan Walker has taken over Cambridge United and claims that he has both the financial and persuasive power to turn the club around into European challengers in 8 years.

View attachment 355464

We go live to the King Power Stadium, HQ for Leicester City FC, favourably known by many as the Foxes, where some rather unexpected and dramatic news has unfolded.
-----
Thanks Jim, welcome to the King Power Stadium, where things may never be the same again. Fresh from their promotion to the Premier League, a great feat for the club, the chairman has upped sticks and abandoned the club! With the chairman gone AWOL, it looked as if Leicester were about to turn into the new Cardiff City. However, 15 minutes ago, as we prepared this report, we received some even more dramatic news. The club has been taken over already by Mr God Fish, who will take control of proceedings. Mr G Fish, a student of the University of Leicester, or as he termed it, the “proper one”, until recently, said he fell in love with the club during his time in the city, and upon learning of the clubs potential demise, was more than happy to step into the breach. He did warn us however, that changes were imminent, and that loyalty, and club favourites, may have to be sacrificed in a bid to get the club to the “Promised Land” of the Champions League.
----
So, change is on the horizon at Leicester. Let us hope it is for the best, and that this proud club does not fall at the first hurdle. We’ll keep you up to date, as this amazing story develops.

----
BBC Radio 5:

We’ve managed to catch a word with the proud new owner of the Foxes, Mr G Fish. Mr Fish, what was your motivation for taking over in such an unexpected manner?

Mr F: Quite frankly, I didn’t want the club to go down the same road that the useless ****** at Cardiff took them. This is a good club, it deserves better than that.

Good reasoning, I can live with that. Any particular targets you have in mind for the club?

Mr F: Well, survive would be a good start. In reality, I want to see the club win the champions league. Now that’s going to take a little time, fair enough. For this season, I’d be pretty happy with 10th​ ish. Something nice and secure, nothing too ambitious. Give yourself a platform in this league, and you’ll do wonders. Throw money at it, and, well, you may as well not have bothered really.

Thanks for that quick update, all the best for the upcoming season.

good luck to me with only £13m budget haha, will do my interview soon :)